GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Top Pranks"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/02/03 at 20:35
Regular
Top Pranks::

Pranks are always funny to set up, watch or heard about, unless you are the subject of the prank. But lets forget about the grief of the victims for a minute, pranks are great. It is the time of the year where it is too cold to go and play sports outside, too warm for it to snow and most under 18’s have a half term ahead of them. A whole week with nothing much to do, stay in front of your TV/Console/Washing Machine until your eyes go square or go out with some mates (You know, those people you talk to at school) and do something fun. I have always been doing pranks and things with my mates from a young age, from water bombing a fat woman waiting for the ice cream truck to more sinister things. To fill in your half term and give you some cool things to plan and get arrested for, here is my guide to the best pranks ever!

1 – Egging may be something that only happens at Halloween and mischievous night near you, not near me. People expect to be egged on these dates and class it as ‘a bit of good fun’ but if you really want to get someone irritated and cause some havoc, copy this…

Egg on dates when people are expecting to not get egged, e.g. the day after Halloween, Christmas eve, new years eve, etc. You must work under a cover of darkness so between September and March are the best times to do it.
Normal egging can get a bit boring and a lot of people do it mindlessly. You should plan your targets, hit houses on corners so you have ways to escape, been caught isn’t fun and if prosecuted you can serve time for vandalism. If you egg people on cold nights the egg freezes and is impossible to get off windows. Something which I have found very entertaining is something I have dubbed ‘making a cake’. You carefully break two eggs over the windscreen of a car and smear the yolk in with your hands, you then pour half a bag of flour over the egg yolk so it sticks to it, next you add something else like ketchup, sprinkles or other garnishes. If you fancy it you can do the back windscreen as well and swear the side windows with lard, which will freeze to the window too.

Remember all of these are arrestable offences and could see you get up to 2 years at a juvenile prison, don’t get caught. Also don’t throw eggs at moving cars, that’s just stupid.

2 – Supermarket fun. Go to your local Asda, Morrisons, Kwiksave and to a lesser extent Netto and raise hell. There are many things you can do for hours of endless fun. Start with removing all of the labels of all tinned food on an entire aisle. This will wind up the acne-faced shop assistant and scare the elderly. You can go into the fruit section and hurl oranges at shelve-stackers and roll melons at small children. When you have finished deconstructing the interior of the shop you can move outside and enrage more of the general public. Get some of your mates to chip in until you have enough money to unlock all of the trolleys, you can then do a number of funny things.
- Fill the car park with them so nobody can park anywhere
- Take the trolleys somewhere so nobody will ever find them, e.g. rubbish dump.
- Race them down a big hill
- Wheels your mates around in them screaming “I am the mad trolleyman of *your town name*”
- Melt them down and make a statue of Cherie Blair to vandalise

3 – Out and about. In the streets there are so many opportunities to cause mayhem, here are just a few.

Wait until someone goes into a phone box the get some mates to hold the door shut and someone else to unroll a entire roll of duct tape around the phone box so the person is well and truly stuck inside! You can then say discouraging things or hold them ransom for some smarties.

You can go inside a public phone box and record the number in your mobile phone. You can then ring the phone box and wait for a ‘good and honest’ member of the public to answer and then do one of several things:-
- Convince them you are trapped underneath the phone box and need help.
- Pretend to be a radio show host and tell them that if they take off all their clothes and run outside the phone box shouting “I Love 93.7 Radio Stupid” they will win £10,000
- Breath Heavily
- Ask for Keith
- Ask for a deep pan pepperoni pizza
- Keep saying “hello”

Pretend to be a security guard in a shop and keep asking customers to leave. For this you will need a smart uniform (i.e. shirt and tie). Wait until the manager asks why you are turning customers away to tell him you are the work experience boy and you want to be a security guard. Also you can creep up behind potential customers and shout “I hope you aren’t going to pocket that”.

You can walk past people and pretend you know them from somewhere, simply say “Hey how are you? Do you remember me? Ahh how’s little Jimmy?” etc. People will get confused and either go along with it and pretend they know you or get scared and ask you “who the hell you think you are”.

Find a parked car that is waiting for someone (e.g. outside a shop) then get into the back seat and ask them to take you to an address. When you ask you who you are/ what you are doing say you thought they were a taxi or you are SO going to sue them

Well this is just a few of the things I have done with my mates in my many hours of boredom, if this is enjoyed I may post some more of them for you to re-enact or simply enjoy reading. None of this is meant to influence you into doing anything morally or legally wrong but believe me it is very fun. I hope you all have a great half term and those of you who don’t, pfft!

-kyz²²-
Sun 16/02/03 at 19:17
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Probably be posting some more of these tomorrow - at risk of been chewed up and spat out by an army of angry notables and wannabee's.
Sun 16/02/03 at 18:27
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Twain wrote:
> I remember at school, once, it was the day before the year 11's took
> their leave from school to revise for their final exams. The last bell
> goes to signify the end of school, and the year 11's rush to their
> lockers to unload a load of eggs, flower and shaving foam, when a
> group of them get caufght be the head teacher.
>
> There is a long silence, everything goes still. The HEad says,
> "Go ahead. I just dare you to egg me."
>
> So they did! ROFLMAO!!!

Cool, then what did the head do?
Sat 15/02/03 at 18:54
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Cheers for the comments fellers.
Sat 15/02/03 at 15:48
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I remember at school, once, it was the day before the year 11's took their leave from school to revise for their final exams. The last bell goes to signify the end of school, and the year 11's rush to their lockers to unload a load of eggs, flower and shaving foam, when a group of them get caufght be the head teacher.

There is a long silence, everything goes still. The HEad says, "Go ahead. I just dare you to egg me."

So they did! ROFLMAO!!!
Sat 15/02/03 at 15:17
Regular
"^_^"
Classic pranks there Kyz!
Sat 15/02/03 at 11:26
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Cool. Another good prank is pretending you're french, and asking for directions, ad saying dodgey stuff.
Sat 15/02/03 at 11:23
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I've been ringing phone boxes for years, I have the numbers of about 15 phone boxes in my mobile!
Sat 15/02/03 at 11:10
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
lol, kyzz, they're all funny, especially the phoning the phone box one.
Fri 14/02/03 at 23:47
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Playing mewhatcha ma thingy?
Wazzat?
Fri 14/02/03 at 23:36
Regular
Playing dead lions in the Bus Lane is another classic prank.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.