GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil Zero Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil Zero'.
Fri 14/02/03 at 21:21
Regular
Any one want to comment on this game, got a question? ect.

I just want too say its such a great game, shame its a bit easy. The final scene kicks little hamsters ass's :P and i keep coming back for more :D
Thu 20/02/03 at 19:26
Regular
"Better Than You"
I'm not going to bother posting in this forum anymore because at first I could not be bothered reading Seymour Guado long post and now I do not have a clue what your all going on about.
Thu 20/02/03 at 17:22
Regular
Quite what Tekken Tag and Chu Chu Rocket have in common with Pikmin and Luigi's Mansion is anybody's guess.

Oh and Pikmin is a world apart from Chu Chu Rocket I'm afraid.
Thu 20/02/03 at 15:31
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
Sunsine wipes the floor with Luigis mullet of a game. What a poor laucnch game, super monkey ball mucho better,its nearly as bad as Tekken Tag!?

And pikmin, I take back waht i said....not a bad game by any means allthough Chu Chu Rocket is much better and its like 3 years older?!
Thu 20/02/03 at 15:04
Regular
Seymour Guado wrote:
>
> b. Are to in to gay games like Pikmin and Luigis mansion

I'm not even gonna warrant that a decent reply.
Thu 20/02/03 at 14:46
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
People who dont like Resident Evil are people who....

a. Dont own a gamecube
b. Are to in to gay games like Pikmin and Luigis mansion
c Are to frightned to play it
d. Prefer Eternal Darkness or Silent Hill ( I dont really mind this tho)
or e Have no idea what a good game is when they see 1

I admit Resi Evil has many flaws but it also has so many great things to make up for them

A short review of the entire Res Series, excluding Survvor which is a pile of wa*&

Graphics - Might be 2-D but if they look this good why change them.
The camera problems arise from this however, seen as most people moan at the fixed camera and not being able to see when they genna get munched on ( Babeies!) The camera breaths ATMOSPHERE and is perfectly suited to this game,simple as that.

Gameplay - This is the only area that I actually agree at being a a place where hopefully (in the near future) Capcom can re-vamp. You can run,shoot,climb,combine and a few other, simple things. Maybe in the newer games other aspects could be introuduced such as hand to hand fighting, dodging attacks (used in Nemesis a lil bit) etc. The controls are weird to start with,as their are unique, but after a while and after playing many resi evil games you begin to relise that this is the perfect conrol setup for this kind of game, dont say it aint cause it bloody is! Anyway back to the disscussion.

Plot- Well, the plot is that good that even hardcore fans are allways discovering new things everyday,well more like when every "other" game is relaesed. The plot is great, yet again it bloody well is, allthough alot of it is down to personal taste aswell as NOT being frightned of monsters and gholies.Woooooooohhahahaha!

Lifespam(ed) - Most of the games have extra features unlocked after completion be it extra costumes or extra modes i.e. 4th survivor- Resi 2, Mecrnararys - Resi 3. Resi games are like most good games, Half-Life, Metal Gear, Max payne,might be short but damit, its my 45th time through. It is that good, and no im not lying and i dont favour any console other another or things like that so ya know im not a fanboy, simply a fan ....of a great game.

Conclusion = How can you not like these games?!
Thu 20/02/03 at 14:23
Regular
The controls are exacly the same except for the "c stick spin" thats gone, instead thats used for your other character too move, or you just let your other character follow you, o and the x button thats too switch characters :D. tis a great game.
Thu 20/02/03 at 13:33
Regular
Resi's controls are perfect, I'm dissapointed that they feel the need to bring it all into 3D for Resi 4
Thu 20/02/03 at 13:28
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Nightfire/AUF/Resi are all equally rubbish.
According to me.
Thu 20/02/03 at 13:22
Regular
"Better Than You"
I do not even have James Bond but I have played on it and think it is better.

The graphics may be good on Resident Evil but the control system is not.
Thu 20/02/03 at 13:08
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Did you not notice the fundamental difference between your crappy james bond games and your crappy resident evil game?. I'll give you a clue: it's to do with the camera.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.