GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Coolest toys ever"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/02/03 at 22:25
Regular
Take a look at http://www.teamxbox.com/ news.php?id=4111&fc=1#80608 (Remove space)

If Master Chiefs limbs and joints move like an action man, they are going to be the coolest toys ever. That warthog looks cool, my friends little brother would love it.

Didn't have that stuff in my day, when I was a young'in Lego and Teenage mutant hero turtles were my bag.
Sun 16/02/03 at 20:21
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
ghostbusters where also cool. If anyone else cares.
Sun 16/02/03 at 15:11
Regular
Power Rangers!
Sun 16/02/03 at 14:55
Regular
"asdfjkl;"
i used to like Bucky O'Hare too, he was ace, I also remember a duck character in the cartoon, he had loadsa arms or something, he controlled the gun on the spaceship thing(i think).

Turtles were the ultimate though. Apart from the fact that one program inspired me to leap off my sofa and break my leg(i was about 4, i was diabled :) If i remember rightly, Michealangelo(one which wore orange), leapt off a huge ledge and landed on his shell and started spinning on the floor, upon watching this i decided to try it myself but from my sofa, i managed to leap off ok but once i had hit the ground with some force it was then i realised i didn't have a shell to spin on, and was hospitalised for a few months:(

Another one was 'biker mice from mars!', might be too recent for the older ones among you, was about 7 years ago i think. that was good!
Sun 16/02/03 at 13:43
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I used to like my Teenage Mutent Ninja Turtle figures, and the Thundercats sword.
Fri 14/02/03 at 23:30
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Whitestripes wrote:
> Bucky O'Hare

Best cartoon ever.
Fri 14/02/03 at 23:28
Regular
Na-uh, Crash Dummies :D.
Fri 14/02/03 at 22:28
Regular
Bucky O'Hare
Fri 14/02/03 at 22:25
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Take a look at http://www.teamxbox.com/ news.php?id=4111&fc=1#80608 (Remove space)

If Master Chiefs limbs and joints move like an action man, they are going to be the coolest toys ever. That warthog looks cool, my friends little brother would love it.

Didn't have that stuff in my day, when I was a young'in Lego and Teenage mutant hero turtles were my bag.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.