GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"VenomByte's GAD giveaway!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/01/02 at 11:55
Regular
Yes, that's right. I'm going to give a game of your choice, to one of you lot. So what do you have to do to get this free game?

Be the first person here to beat me at NetStorm.

It's an online RTS game, there's a thread around here somewhere. Oh yeah, you can get it for free too.

Full Game:
http://www.geocities.com/ns_war/NetStorm.zip
or
http://www.geocities.com/nimbianeagle/NetStorm.zip
(Don't worry, it's only 11.7 MB)

If you want a modded Exe to play the single player missions as well as playing online, use this:
http://www.venom2.free-online.co.uk/zipped/VenomStorm.zip
(about 1 MB)

RULES OF THE COMPETITION:
1) The winner is the first person to beat me, one on one, in a best of three match. Top Vs Bottom, top serves, alternate positions after each game.
2) A 'win' is classified as when my temple and workshops have all been destroyed, and my priest sacrificed - or If I concede the match.
3) No cheats are allowed. No assistance is allowed. Straight 1v1 only.
4) I might change these rules, if anyone finds a dodgy 'loophole' in them.

Any question, post here or ask me on MSN - [email protected]
Sat 05/10/02 at 13:25
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
VenomByte wrote:
> Man I'm out of practice.... VERY nearly got beaten by Starlight :)

Muha!

:)
Sat 05/10/02 at 13:06
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Lol. Must admit, that search engine is pretty nifty. I just wish I didn't have to sift through 10 pages of threads to fine the thing :/
Sat 05/10/02 at 13:05
"Uzi Lover"
VenomByte wrote:
I eventually claimed the outstanding GAD for myself.
> (Medieval: Total War).
>
> And a very good game it is too...

HA!
Sat 05/10/02 at 13:01
Regular
"smile, it's free"
*POP*

[Many thanks to the search engine for allowing me to find this]

Unfortunately, I have to inform everyone that this competition in now CLOSED. I eventually claimed the outstanding GAD for myself. (Medieval: Total War).

And a very good game it is too...
Thu 14/03/02 at 18:58
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
If only I was a good hole digger.................
Thu 14/03/02 at 18:56
Regular
*starts digging hole*
Thu 14/03/02 at 18:53
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Scotland, for the last few days. Fencing against St Andrews for the BUSA university team semi finals. Lost 135-58.

Other than that I haven't had time to post due to having too much work. Tomorrow that'll all be over, and I'll start pestering everyone about that GBA project, too ;)
Thu 14/03/02 at 18:48
Regular
Can't, too busy. Where've you been, by the way?
Thu 14/03/02 at 18:38
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Term ends tomorrow. So for the next five weeks I'll be playing a lot of NetStorm...

So get in practice guys!
Thu 07/02/02 at 22:00
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Man I'm out of practice.... VERY nearly got beaten by Starlight :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.