GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"is the sims annoying or is it just me"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Sims - Deluxe Edition'.
Sat 15/02/03 at 18:04
Regular
now ive heard that the game the sims is very popular but on the pc it is really boaring so what if they inhanced the graphics and all but still it is the same game it gets boaring after a while elling the sim to go to the toilet it to much of a hassle i already take care of one sim and that is myself isnt that enough i mean why waist your time on it you already are doing it 24:7 in your own lives so get a decent game instead of this
Sun 16/02/03 at 20:00
Regular
"Party Hard"
McMooniman wrote:
> ok....

Right. Er, might i just ask why you posted that?

Hello and welcome to the forums, where you will receive constant insults, sarcasm and unecessary mockery until you manage to become regular.

Ah well, enjoy your time here.
Sun 16/02/03 at 18:09
Regular
ok....
Sun 16/02/03 at 11:38
Nebuchan_fan wrote:
> He made 'a' typo?
>
> Christ, is that the understatement of the year or what?

Erm, no he made a typo nothing else about it. I agree its a weird one but you you can easily make out what its supposed to say so there is no need to go about correcting him on it. Unless he did actually mean boaring...
Sun 16/02/03 at 07:47
Regular
"Party Hard"
He made 'a' typo?

Christ, is that the understatement of the year or what?
Sat 15/02/03 at 22:52
I rented it from BLockbuster a few days ago. Don't know about the 2 player (didn't think about it for the days I had it) but I can say the control system is well trasnlated from the PC, and the Get a Life mode is a great incentive to play with, even if you have the PC version (which I do). Of course, I don't know if it'll be that good after a few weeks of playing - I mean, I got bored of THe Sims on PC rather quickly.
Sat 15/02/03 at 21:44
Nebuchan_fan wrote:
> What the hell are you going on about?
>
> Boaring? What the hell is that supposed to mean?
>
> Are you a complete 100% spammer or what?

Jeez, he's just posting his opinion. So what, you don't agree with him say that. Plus you know he made a typo and it's meant to say boring you're trying to sound clever by pointing out.

Anyway i don't think the sims is boring really although eventually (after a long while) it looses its fun. I still havent played the PS2 version but think the 2 player sounds quite good. Has anyone else played it?
Sat 15/02/03 at 21:38
"For the horde!!!!"
Nebuchan_fan wrote:
> What the hell are you going on about?
>
> Boaring? What the hell is that supposed to mean?

purhapes he hunts wild boar

>
> Are you a complete 100% spammer or what?

thats a bit hursh, i would say more like 99% :P
Sat 15/02/03 at 20:24
Regular
"Party Hard"
What the hell are you going on about?

Boaring? What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Are you a complete 100% spammer or what?
Sat 15/02/03 at 18:04
Regular
"And some more !"
now ive heard that the game the sims is very popular but on the pc it is really boaring so what if they inhanced the graphics and all but still it is the same game it gets boaring after a while elling the sim to go to the toilet it to much of a hassle i already take care of one sim and that is myself isnt that enough i mean why waist your time on it you already are doing it 24:7 in your own lives so get a decent game instead of this

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.