GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Controllers-which is the best?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/02/03 at 18:30
Regular
Which controlers do you think is the best? definatly not X-box thats what anyone in their right mind would think
Sat 22/02/03 at 21:31
Regular
i think the playstation dual shock controller was the best. partly because its the only one ive ever held and its cool anyway.
Sat 22/02/03 at 21:30
Regular
i have to agreeeeeee with der naze on dis one. for a start he sauid wazzocks - which i lie. to the point, why didnt you post this thread in the consoles forum (if theres one, i dont know i aint looked).

how about - PC keys which is the best? the squiggly line thing to the left of the enter key or the num5 key which on my board has a little plastic dot in the middle and its wierd. what do ya think?

now that would fit in this forum.
Fri 21/02/03 at 21:42
Regular
pumba wrote:
> gamecube its so obvious

I love the gamecube controller its really comfortable, but I think the N64 is second best. I used to have an N64 that was a good console but I now have a PS2. The controler is bad but the games are amazing
Sun 16/02/03 at 19:11
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I think the N64 one is best- It fits around my hands well; The PS/PS" one is crappy. And WHY THE HELL ARE YOU PUTTING THIS MESSAGE IN A PC FORUM YOU WAZZOCK? Don't drink lager at the PC- You might get electrocuted if you spill it (and p***ed).
Sun 16/02/03 at 01:27
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I liked the N64 control.
Sun 16/02/03 at 00:56
Regular
gamecube its so obvious
Sun 16/02/03 at 00:36
"For the horde!!!!"
Ev][L~Dark wrote:
> Why you saying this in a PC Gaming forum...
>
> Think.
>
> Don't Drink and Type, Its bad for you...

yeah don't spill it....wasting beer is very bad *glug glug* awww Duff beer
Sat 15/02/03 at 22:05
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
Why you saying this in a PC Gaming forum...

Think.

Don't Drink and Type, Its bad for you...
Sat 15/02/03 at 18:30
Regular
"Yum, Pedigree Chum"
Which controlers do you think is the best? definatly not X-box thats what anyone in their right mind would think

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.