GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What you doing now ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/02/03 at 23:38
Regular
Im sitting here on sat night at 23.41. I have came to my dads becasue its birthday i had to give him is present. My dad has fell asleep on the couch and my brother is asleep on the chair. I just watched Truman show and now match of the day is on !!!

WHAT A NIGHT !!!!!!

hope you've had a more exciting night
Sun 16/02/03 at 17:58
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Well, i'm sat here after a roast, hitting my (big) beother, because he is resting his head against me.Oh, and just to embarrase him, he is called MAverick42, he is a ninty, now go taunt him!
Sun 16/02/03 at 17:47
"For the horde!!!!"
Ms NY wrote:
> I just been for a meal with my mum's boyfriend's family.. so 'fun'. So
> so fun.
>
> I hate family gatherings with people that aren't my family.

easly cured just shout "FOOD FIGHT"
Sun 16/02/03 at 17:33
Regular
"cachoo"
I just been for a meal with my mum's boyfriend's family.. so 'fun'. So so fun.

I hate family gatherings with people that aren't my family.
Sun 16/02/03 at 00:24
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Alexj17 wrote:

from talkin about biting ulgy birds then rats peeing on each. your makin a really weird immpression on me, but your from liverpool so its ok
----------
She was a fit bird! I mean, P.H-Fit! And yes, I'm from Liverpool; I'm happy and amazed that you like SCousers (as I am with anyone). :D

...(and he then said)...
---
dont say that, he'll mop it up with his tongue, hes like that
------------
Eh, just because I like a tidy floor...
Sun 16/02/03 at 00:24
"For the horde!!!!"
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> Me?
>
>
> Feeling worried that I;m not going to be bothered to do any of the
> Coursework I have be given to do. It's alot, I missed three months of
> Sixth Form.

why worry about that you should have been in my college group last year, get 2 months to do an assignment and when theres a week to go before the hand in date half the class are like "what assignments that then"
Sun 16/02/03 at 00:18
Regular
I just had to just get Tom a drink because I managed to place him in a lovely big steaming hot pile of poo. Muhahaha
Sun 16/02/03 at 00:15
"Uzi Lover"
Me?

I'm sitting around, walking sometimes to my Mums room to talk to my Dad watching football.

Trying hard not to play Megaman Zero on a Emulator as I want the real version to play on a GBA SP.

Not wanting to sleep as it's another day gone.

Feeling worried that I;m not going to be bothered to do any of the Coursework I have be given to do. It's alot, I missed three months of Sixth Form.

Just sitting, worrying about the future of my life.

Yet not depressed. it's become to regular.
Sun 16/02/03 at 00:15
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Is it just me, or do all the strange people come out at night?
*Looks at Grix*
Damn, I thought you were over there, turned my head the wrong way, *ahem*, honest....
Sun 16/02/03 at 00:14
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
dont say that, he'll mop it up with his tongue, hes like that
Sun 16/02/03 at 00:12
"For the horde!!!!"
mop it up

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.