GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Die Hard Vendetta"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Die Hard: Vendetta'.
Sun 16/02/03 at 00:42
Regular
I am having trouble on the last level with the observatory. I can get up to the roof, but I can not get on the ladder.I really need some help to get into the building.
Sun 16/02/03 at 00:42
Regular
I am having trouble on the last level with the observatory. I can get up to the roof, but I can not get on the ladder.I really need some help to get into the building.
Sun 16/02/03 at 10:27
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Ask Ashley (I think it was him who I traded it with) - I only got as far as the wharehouse.
Sun 16/02/03 at 10:33
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I take it by ladder you mean the one by the telescope. There's a door near the ladder, go in, disarm the bomb, and then use the controls inside to swing the ladder round so it is on top of the ledge to the left of it's original position. THEN go back out the door, turn left, then left again and you'll come to a box/ledge. Climb up and voila.
Sun 16/02/03 at 11:28
Regular
You need to go back to where the first rocket was, across frrom it (Where all the guys were, but you aren't down there yet) there's a crate on a rope, push A to get it down. GO back to the second rocket, and kill all the guys below (THIS IS ALL FROM THE OTHER SIDE TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM AT THE BEGINNING) Look over and you'll see a few roofs, each a little lower than the last one, use these as steps down. Once your down, kill all the guys you missed, and talk to the dieing security guard to get the master key, then the walkie talkie if you speak again. GO round the outdoor corridor, killing the guys and avoiding the proximity mines. WHen you get round, go onto the grass bit a little to the left of the steps for a medikit, and then go over to where you pushed the rope down and use it as a ladder. Get the circuit thingymajigger out (I'm not 100% you need it out, but do it just incase) and go to that door, open it, and when you see the bomb timer push the buttons at the top of the screen, in order, then shut off the stuff etc in that room. DOn't ask me where to go after that, as I have no idea. Perhaps the main entrance?
Sun 16/02/03 at 11:31
Regular
Microchips wrote:
> use the controls inside to swing the ladder round so it is on top of the > ledge to the left of it's original position. THEN go back out the door > turn left, then left again and you'll come to a box/ledge. Climb up and voila.

WOo THankyou.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.