GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the gameboy sp (advance)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/02/03 at 08:12
Regular
the now gameboy that is coming out is not worth it i have come to save you from what you are doing if you are thinking to buy it it costs £130 thats a rip off might aswell get yourself a gamecube with a game for that or save up some money like £20 or £30 and get yourself a ps2 or an Xbox i dont know why it is so expensive . Also now that it is comming out the gameboy advance will surely go down in price why not get that save yourself some money and get games becaise the gameboy sp play the exact same games no need to worry gameboy advance owners.
Sun 16/02/03 at 08:12
Regular
"And some more !"
the now gameboy that is coming out is not worth it i have come to save you from what you are doing if you are thinking to buy it it costs £130 thats a rip off might aswell get yourself a gamecube with a game for that or save up some money like £20 or £30 and get yourself a ps2 or an Xbox i dont know why it is so expensive . Also now that it is comming out the gameboy advance will surely go down in price why not get that save yourself some money and get games becaise the gameboy sp play the exact same games no need to worry gameboy advance owners.
Sun 16/02/03 at 10:30
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
http://uk.special.reserve.co.uk/reviews/ (space) info.php?index=1044366814

GBASP = £90.

Where the hell did you get £130 from?
Sun 16/02/03 at 13:56
Regular
Stupid boy pike. It costs £90 and i'll be getting it.
Sun 16/02/03 at 14:27
Regular
if i was a mindless noob i wouldnt make full stops or commas as that would make it good so that it is weird for them reading my post my tagline is crazy and i come on with stupid facts what are you eating for your lunch today i will have a cheese toastie i will make it in my george forman lean mean fat reducing grilling machine do any of you have a gbasp preordered or am i not the only one who doesnt have one i'm confusing rather aren't i?
Sun 16/02/03 at 18:35
Regular
"Festivus!"
grand theft ali wrote:
> £130 thats a rip off might aswell get yourself a gamecube with a
> game for that or save up some money like £20 or £30 and
> get yourself a ps2 or an Xbox

Or you could get a GC and a game.

GBASP = £90
Sun 16/02/03 at 18:55
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
He's a PS2 fanboy.

What do you all expect? :-D
Sun 16/02/03 at 19:01
Regular
grand theft ali wrote:
> the now gameboy that is coming out is not worth it i have come to save
> you from what you are doing if you are thinking to buy it it costs
> £130 thats a rip off might aswell get yourself a gamecube with a
> game for that or save up some money like £20 or £30 and
> get yourself a ps2 or an Xbox i dont know why it is so expensive .
> Also now that it is comming out the gameboy advance will surely go
> down in price why not get that save yourself some money and get games
> becaise the gameboy sp play the exact same games no need to worry
> gameboy advance owners.

Commas child, commas!
Mon 17/02/03 at 13:35
"Uzi Lover"
The GBA SP, here's my new question.

When the front light is turned off will the screen be like that of the original GBA? As in still needing light and stuff.
Mon 17/02/03 at 14:37
Common sense says yes.
Mon 17/02/03 at 14:38
"Uzi Lover"
Yeah, I knew that ;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.