GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New site"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/02/03 at 10:28
Regular
I just thought i'd let you all know that i've just managed to get my new site to the stage where it is presentable. It is basically to do with PS2 and PC games, although X-box and GC games will be included in the near future.

The address is www.geocities.com/next_generation_2003

I don't know html so i was forced to use page builder- don't go expecting it to be brilliant.

I am nowhere near finished yet so be sure to keep checking it later on in the future.

You're probably going to tell me it's rubbish, but what the hell. I might as well give you the address anyway.

Don't forget to sign the guestbook.
Thu 20/02/03 at 23:10
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
ok will do.
Thu 20/02/03 at 21:20
Regular
"Party Hard"
Bandana wrote:
> Some helpful stuff.

Cheers. I will update whenever i can, but it's just finding the time. Have another look in about a month and it'll be about presentable.
Thu 20/02/03 at 15:39
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
its a pretty plain looking site,, (that is what happens when most of the time when u use page builder) but not to worry you don't really need to know html to make a great site. you should really use proper website software like dreamweaver (you can pick up the shareware version) or there are plenty of free html site makers out there. u can probably even make a good one in ms word and save as .html and upload.

but the site is good, just update regularly and your visiters should start rising.
Sun 16/02/03 at 17:52
Regular
"lifes a game"
ye it looks crap, but looks aren't everything. Could be a very promesing site, however you will need to get permission to use pictures of game covers etc....
get a free .tk domian name from http://www.dot.tk
saves a long geocities name :)
Sun 16/02/03 at 10:28
Regular
"Party Hard"
I just thought i'd let you all know that i've just managed to get my new site to the stage where it is presentable. It is basically to do with PS2 and PC games, although X-box and GC games will be included in the near future.

The address is www.geocities.com/next_generation_2003

I don't know html so i was forced to use page builder- don't go expecting it to be brilliant.

I am nowhere near finished yet so be sure to keep checking it later on in the future.

You're probably going to tell me it's rubbish, but what the hell. I might as well give you the address anyway.

Don't forget to sign the guestbook.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.