GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does Anyone Have Morrowind?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind'.
Sun 16/02/03 at 18:54
Regular
If u do how good are u?
Mon 17/02/03 at 19:09
"For the horde!!!!"
the control system is a bit like Deus ex
Mon 17/02/03 at 19:00
Regular
ads4578 wrote:
> How do u level up. i have that spell 2 it's immense. i opened a door
> which had hackle-o-leath and sold it back to the guy a couple of
> door-s down. some of the bugs r slightly disturbin

I'm level 56. It takes a while to level-up.

There's 2 ways to level up:

1. By fighting, running, swimming, jumping, etc - generally playing the game, or
2. By talking to people - certain people have a training option in the top right corner of their conversation list. For a fee you can buy training of them.

Stick with it, as soon you'll be walking on water, flying, teleporting, and casting spells like summoning demons. It just takes time. Keep things simple at first. Practice killing little wild beasties, and join a guild which suits your character.
Mon 17/02/03 at 18:52
Regular
"Tell me what i want"
gamezfreak wrote:
> I've started a new game on Morrowind, I'm doing quite well, Just
> levelling up at the moment.
>
> I'm a Wood Elf, Custom Class, And born under "The Tower" you
> can open doors/chests with this spell! (Upto lock level 50 anyway)

How do u level up. i have that spell 2 it's immense. i opened a door which had hackle-o-leath and sold it back to the guy a couple of door-s down. some of the bugs r slightly disturbin
Mon 17/02/03 at 14:02
Regular
I've started a new game on Morrowind, I'm doing quite well, Just levelling up at the moment.

I'm a Wood Elf, Custom Class, And born under "The Tower" you can open doors/chests with this spell! (Upto lock level 50 anyway)
Mon 17/02/03 at 09:30
Regular
Lou Role wrote:
> I dont have it, Ive been thinking about it though.
>
> Im assuming that you have it, what's it all about? and is it any
> good?
> also, what is the fight system like? Is it turn based like Final
> Fantasy, or just the kind of hack'n slash like Summoner?
>
>
> Thanks for any reply.

It's a game where u just go around and do kind of jobs for different people. It's okay. The fighting sytem is like this. U draw your weapon and just hack out the beast.
Sun 16/02/03 at 19:39
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I dont have it, Ive been thinking about it though.

Im assuming that you have it, what's it all about? and is it any good?
also, what is the fight system like? Is it turn based like Final Fantasy, or just the kind of hack'n slash like Summoner?

Thanks for any reply.
Sun 16/02/03 at 18:54
Regular
"Tell me what i want"
If u do how good are u?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.