GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mystery?????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/01/02 at 16:51
Regular
I had spent the last 4 hours writing a post and i went online ready to post it up for everyone to read....

But instead of the normal screen the log in screen appeared... Hang on? I have a cookie, so i put in my password which i thought i wasn't to sure (havent needed to log in befor) so i said i forgot my password.

In came my password so i used it... didn't log in it went back to the log in page again.

I thenw ent to chat and tried to reply in the GTA3 myth post by mr snuggly and it let me and everything was fine...

Can anyone tell me what happened?

Dringo.
Thu 10/01/02 at 17:30
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Well done bundyo, you just tried to disrupt the flow of this topic...don't!
Thu 10/01/02 at 17:29
has anyone played 'The Mystery of the Druids'? and if so.....can anyone tell me how to get into the anthropological museum (oxford)? do i need money (perhaps off the tramp) to phone into the museum? i am really stuck! can anyone help? or give me information as to where i could find out please

alex
Wed 09/01/02 at 22:29
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Well I read it and thought that it was pretty impressive...so I give it 8/10. This is a very good score considering all of your info/story was about Resident Evil. Also, I enjoyed all of that information as I am a big RE fan. Now, because I am starting to waffle on, such as I did back in the 60's, when the american preside...
Wed 09/01/02 at 22:21
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Im going to look at it now...and when I come back here, i'll give you a mark out of ten.
Wed 09/01/02 at 22:19
Regular
I meant prime.
Wed 09/01/02 at 22:16
Regular
½pint wrote:
> Go forth and post your long 4-hour post, young padawan.

Young i'll give you young you whippersnapper in my day i would get a spanking for such talk why i tell you why i... have you read it then? Biohazard in chat!
Wed 09/01/02 at 16:58
Regular
"¬_¬"
Badgerman wrote:
> This strange thing happens to me all the time on P.C's other than mine. But when
> it happens on my own P.C it just means you can't log on for a while. It happened
> to me about 20 day's ago, I couldn't log on (I have a cookie aswell) for 5 days.
> I couldn't even get on the chatforums website at one point.

------

At school, our computers only loads saved pages, unless there isn't one saved for that site. ie. if the page has been accessed before, it just loads that page from memory, rather than from the site. It is a good technique for saving having to use the Internet, but one gripe I have: I clicked on edit registration one day. Changed my tagline, and finished. Then my mate who had just signed up on SR, clicked edit registration to get a tagline. However, it loaded my details from the computers' memory instead of from SR. Luckily he didn't stuff around with my registration, and like the generous guy he is, clicked the refresh button.
Wed 09/01/02 at 16:54
Regular
"¬_¬"
Go forth and post your long 4-hour post, young padawan.
Wed 09/01/02 at 16:54
Regular
"es argh"
This strange thing happens to me all the time on P.C's other than mine. But when it happens on my own P.C it just means you can't log on for a while. It happened to me about 20 day's ago, I couldn't log on (I have a cookie aswell) for 5 days. I couldn't even get on the chatforums website at one point.
Wed 09/01/02 at 16:51
Regular
I had spent the last 4 hours writing a post and i went online ready to post it up for everyone to read....

But instead of the normal screen the log in screen appeared... Hang on? I have a cookie, so i put in my password which i thought i wasn't to sure (havent needed to log in befor) so i said i forgot my password.

In came my password so i used it... didn't log in it went back to the log in page again.

I thenw ent to chat and tried to reply in the GTA3 myth post by mr snuggly and it let me and everything was fine...

Can anyone tell me what happened?

Dringo.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.