GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox LIVE Starter Kit - WHERE?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/02/03 at 20:57
Regular
Lots of you guys seem to be playing Xbox LIVE quite happily, but, where do you get the starter kit from?

I realise it's not actually released yet, but as far as I understand you can already buy a "Beta" pack (which I guess is what you all have).

Where can I order this?
Mon 17/02/03 at 22:51
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Belldandy wrote:
> Beta testers were those who signed up to the first test of it, don't
> know the date but it's not you, or me :) Everyone who has had their
> pack since Nov 30th 2002 is part of the Testdrive, beta testers
> received the same stuff as us, but they got a nice orange memory card
> as well.

And dont forget our nice carry case to keep it all safe :). Beta Testers only got in at the begining of November. I had my kit nearly 3 weeks before the 30th of November.
Mon 17/02/03 at 16:37
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Beta testers were those who signed up to the first test of it, don't know the date but it's not you, or me :) Everyone who has had their pack since Nov 30th 2002 is part of the Testdrive, beta testers received the same stuff as us, but they got a nice orange memory card as well.
Mon 17/02/03 at 14:05
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
ive got live but am i beta tester?
what is a beta tester?

thanks
Sun 16/02/03 at 21:52
"slightlyshortertagl"
That's the maximum though... surely it'll arrive before then :-D

MS have been very good about delivery times with me :-D
Sun 16/02/03 at 21:49
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
The last date to order before it reaches the shops was two days ago.

Guess you'll have to wait until March 14th :0)
Sun 16/02/03 at 21:08
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
Do I need to go to the "UK Xbox LIVE" section, as the straight Xbox.com site is obviously American. ?
Sun 16/02/03 at 21:01
"slightlyshortertagl"
We don't have a 'Beta' (well.. some do) pack. But more commonly a 'Test Drive' pack.. get that from xbox.com :0)
Sun 16/02/03 at 20:57
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
Lots of you guys seem to be playing Xbox LIVE quite happily, but, where do you get the starter kit from?

I realise it's not actually released yet, but as far as I understand you can already buy a "Beta" pack (which I guess is what you all have).

Where can I order this?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.