GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"r films based on games any good"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/02/03 at 17:46
Regular
films based on games, do u think there any good. som of them r ok like tomb rader that was good but weas misseing something like the rest of them. i think that the final fasntasy film was good but what did i have to do with any of the games?. resident evil was good, the story line was ok could have been better i supose but will ther sequal of resident evil and tomb raider be any better than the original. soem of the classics were terrible like street fighter whats that got to do with the game. i herd some were there masking a halo now that might be good i can c a stryline for that simmilar to the one in the game maybe they would base on bevfore halo maybe how it all started bettwen the covinant and the human race. what r your ideas?
Mon 17/02/03 at 17:46
Regular
films based on games, do u think there any good. som of them r ok like tomb rader that was good but weas misseing something like the rest of them. i think that the final fasntasy film was good but what did i have to do with any of the games?. resident evil was good, the story line was ok could have been better i supose but will ther sequal of resident evil and tomb raider be any better than the original. soem of the classics were terrible like street fighter whats that got to do with the game. i herd some were there masking a halo now that might be good i can c a stryline for that simmilar to the one in the game maybe they would base on bevfore halo maybe how it all started bettwen the covinant and the human race. what r your ideas?
Mon 17/02/03 at 18:25
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
With the exceptions of Mortal Kombat (Only the first one) and Tomb Raider....NO
Mon 17/02/03 at 18:28
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I think, on the whole they're bad, but i can't think of any examples.

Note to crazy-ivan:

Please use propler vocabulary, full stops etc.
Mon 17/02/03 at 18:35
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
May as well take part in this topic firstly its a good topic to talk about but also impossible to read text. Sorry, had to let that out :)

crazy-ivan wrote: i think that the final fasntasy film was good but what did it have to do with any of the games?.

Well, Firstly pointing out Instantly the film was never anything to do with the games, Simply Square (The makers of FF) did a totally new film nothing to do with the games at all. I Personally think it was one of the best films i ever saw that stunned me :D But also loved it.

crazy-ivan wrote:
soem of the classics were terrible like street fighter whats that got to do with the game.

it didn't really have to be, Street fighter in the game had no storyline. So made one up, So its down to the writers there and of crouse they failed :O)

Also Long ago... Tekken was told to be a film in the making with Jakie Chain etc. :)
Mon 17/02/03 at 18:36
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
Ev][L~Dark wrote:
Jakie Chain :)

Oops. Had to correct that before anyone else does :D

Jackie* Chain :)
Mon 17/02/03 at 18:37
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
They're making a Mteroid film. Wahoo!
Mon 17/02/03 at 18:38
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Then there was the Mario film....
Mon 17/02/03 at 18:42
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Let's leave it at that.
Mon 17/02/03 at 19:11
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Resident Evil... thats all I need to say!
Mon 17/02/03 at 19:15
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Yes, i haven't seeen it yet, any good?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.