GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"r films based on games any good"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/02/03 at 17:46
Regular
films based on games, do u think there any good. som of them r ok like tomb rader that was good but weas misseing something like the rest of them. i think that the final fasntasy film was good but what did i have to do with any of the games?. resident evil was good, the story line was ok could have been better i supose but will ther sequal of resident evil and tomb raider be any better than the original. soem of the classics were terrible like street fighter whats that got to do with the game. i herd some were there masking a halo now that might be good i can c a stryline for that simmilar to the one in the game maybe they would base on bevfore halo maybe how it all started bettwen the covinant and the human race. what r your ideas?
Tue 18/02/03 at 20:27
Regular
"Not a Jew"
A GTA film would take millions of dollars to make for all the explosions, fighting etc. It would have to have a better storyline than the game as well, otherwise it would flop. And an 18 certificate. Definitely.
Tue 18/02/03 at 20:22
Regular
yes i think a gta film would be good but a getaway film would be better also i think a metal gear solid film would be good 2
Tue 18/02/03 at 17:43
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Tetris is one of the best games ever! Simple yet highly addictive.
Tue 18/02/03 at 17:40
Regular
"Black pepper?"
Tetris sucks as a game never mind a movie!
Tue 18/02/03 at 17:30
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
There's also a Driver film, a Hitman film, a House of the Dead film and a Tetris film coming soon*

*The Tetris one was lie (but in the future, who knows...)
Tue 18/02/03 at 17:28
Regular
"Black pepper?"
Tomb Raider and Res Evil sucked. But I'm sure someone could make a great film out of The Getaway.
Tue 18/02/03 at 17:13
"Darkness, always"
Whoever said the Tomb Raider film was any good deserves a kick in the teeth.

What a load of toss.

Ooh, look at her breasts... well, not her breasts, just the way they look in what she's wearing. KEEP LOOKING AT THEM! DON'T WATCH THE GOD AWFUL EXCUSE FOR A FILM SURROUNDING THEM! NO NO NO NO!

I could go so far as to say it's the worst film I've ever seen, and unfortunately, I own it because someone baught it for me for christmas the other year.

Should really burn it, but I don't want to have to touch it.
Tue 18/02/03 at 16:20
Regular
Ev][L~Dark wrote:
> Ev][L~Dark wrote:
> Jakie Chain :)
>
> Oops. Had to correct that before anyone else does :D
>
> Jackie* Chain :)

don't youmean, Jackie Chan?
Tue 18/02/03 at 16:18
Regular
hey its crazy-ivan again
apperently i herd that there makin two more tomb raider films using angerlina joile which is good. there aslo naking another resident evil film. in this one u find out that the mian charecter is jill valentin from resi 1 and 3 so that would be cool and i herd carlos from resi 3 is in it. the tittle i think will be called resident evil 2 nemesis so its probably based on resi 3 but it be cool if clare and leon would be in it.
maybe the sequals will be better.
Mon 17/02/03 at 19:15
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Yes, i haven't seeen it yet, any good?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.