GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, any good?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance'.
Tue 18/02/03 at 01:46
Regular
I am planning on buying a game tomorrow(i mean today) and thought about this new mortal kombat game, is it any good? how does it compare to other fighting games?
Is it worth buying? i have Dead or Alive 3, will it be worth getting mortal kombat?

cheers, in anticipation.
Wed 19/02/03 at 19:00
Regular
Your Olympic Hero wrote:
> Seeing as all reviews put it as being the best MK game ever then it
> must be impressive.

That's not exactly hard..
Wed 19/02/03 at 17:56
Regular
MK is amazin i play it all the time just dont play it with the blood off
Wed 19/02/03 at 16:51
Regular
"QPR 1974"
I am thinking of choosing MK: DA for my recent GAD win. But, I am tied between that, and preordering another game. Any help?

Cheers
Wed 19/02/03 at 10:19
I havent played it yet but MK rules so you should get it.
Seeing as all reviews put it as being the best MK game ever then it must be impressive.
Besides, MK games have the best characters.
Wed 19/02/03 at 01:34
Regular
"asdfjkl;"
i did get MK deadly alliance in the end, and yes i'm pretty certain it is worth the money, seeing as i liked to play the original on the megadrive it brings back some good memories.
Tue 18/02/03 at 23:50
Regular
Just wait for Soul CAlibur 2.
Tue 18/02/03 at 23:12
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
No point - the comp I have is utter crud and can't run solitaire without crashing. Should hopefully have a new comp soon though, will probably pick up C&C: Generals when that happens. ;-)
Tue 18/02/03 at 22:10
Regular
Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis? You'll probably be disappointed. How about a copy of Microsoft's Zoo Tycoon, and the expansion Dinosaur Digs?
Tue 18/02/03 at 21:16
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Oh, and add Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic to that list too. ;-))
Tue 18/02/03 at 21:09
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Even though you will no doubt have made the decision by now - buy it az ! ;-)

Oh and Ali - sorry I haven't been on much recently (from another post I didn't want to bother adding my name to), I've been trying to get some of my games completed so I'm ready for the next batch I wanna get coming in March.
Got all the main stuff in the krypt on MK:DA now, just purchasing the final bits and pieces from it. ;-)
Also totally completed the Konquest mode - all 218 missions of it and I've been through the game in arcade mode with all the characters including Blaze and Mokap. Dunno if those two have death moves, tried a few combinations but didn't find anything.
Mokap is pretty cack but Blaze is ok - still won't entice me away from the usual characters I use. ;-)

Anyway, I'll probably be on here a lot more now as I just wanted to get some of the bigger games I have finished.
The next titles I'll be grabbing are....
Toejam & Earl 3
MGS2: Substance
Shenmue 2
DOA: Extreme Beach Volleyball
Steel Battalion
Panzer Dragoon Orta

Think those are all due in March. ;-) Thank god for that GAD win a month ago - at least I have Indiana Jones covered. ;-))

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.