GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Unite all LOVERS of the sims."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Sims'.
Tue 18/02/03 at 12:04
Regular
I have noticed the thread on this page and have decided to oppose it and create a unity agains the sim haters. The sims is a fun filled game were you can choose what life your sim will live.
Sat 22/02/03 at 13:25
"For the horde!!!!"
lol thanks
Fri 21/02/03 at 22:45
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
thats actually quite a good idea.
Fri 21/02/03 at 22:41
"For the horde!!!!"
an expansion for sims
sims : rot
Build a sims ghost house or a dungeon where undead sims live with jobs that include a mougue keeper and grave digger. Hobbies could include crypt raiding, making poisons and hunting human sims. Pets inclued skeleton dogs, Ghouls, goblins and gargoyes.
Fri 21/02/03 at 16:12
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Great idea! Put it on Unite all haters of the Sims! You have SENSE!
Fri 21/02/03 at 09:50
"For the horde!!!!"
there should be an expansion pack called "Sims : been killed" where you play a dude with a rocket launcher who goes around sim neighbourhoods and as to destroy every house and murder every sim.
Wed 19/02/03 at 20:07
Regular
"gsybe you!"
cipro wrote:
> If you don't like the sims, don't play it. I don't like it and I don't
> play it, in fact the only contact I have with the game is when I have
> to install a new expansion pack for my sister who loves it.

At least my borther can install his own games. Thats about the limit of the contamination for me.

:D
Wed 19/02/03 at 19:29
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Iam not an ignorant buffoon. You are a brainded fornicating marmot.
Wed 19/02/03 at 17:47
Regular
"Yum, Pedigree Chum"
I think the sims is the best game ever because they will do almost anything you tell them to. Every game is unique
Wed 19/02/03 at 16:58
Regular
"A man with a stick"
If you don't like the sims, don't play it. I don't like it and I don't play it, in fact the only contact I have with the game is when I have to install a new expansion pack for my sister who loves it.
Wed 19/02/03 at 16:54
"Darkness, always"
der nazi wrote:
> The Sims is not fun. The only highlight is the kiling.

That sentence, combined with the name "der nazi" is all I need to know that you are an ignorant buffoon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.