GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can anybody help me??????????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/02/03 at 12:12
Regular
It's been a while since i've been here, anyway.......

I can remember when i first got my sega mega drive, my first game was sonic the hegehog. I loved that game. Even now I sometimes play it.

Anyway I purchased a gamecube on the third of may 2001, the first game i got for it was sonic adventure 2 battle. I also loved this game, i couldn't stop playing it, i'd finished all the stories and then i looked on the internet (as you do) for some cheats. Then i found out that you could get a 3-D version of green hill stage of the original sonic the hegehog. I so badly wanted this level.........i read on you need to collect 180 emblems. So i started to collect all the emblems i could.

I now have 172 emblems and i think i'm stuck, it seams impossible to get that level, so when i realised i couldn't do it i thought i'd cheat. I bought an action replay disc, but then to my horror, there isn't a cheat for the level..damn!!

I need all A ranks but i can use the action replay to my advantage. the cheats are max score (99999999) max rings (999) and max lives (99)so on any normal mission i can get A. But there are those chao mission where it depends on time, i can't do it!! :-(

Has anyone got any ideas for me please??

Has anyone actually played the green hill level??

If you already have it, how did you get it??

help me please, i'm desperate!!
Tue 18/02/03 at 16:17
Regular
"'Excellent....'"
*lil ginge wrote:
> LOL!! you two must be really bored

no, just proving a point.
Tue 18/02/03 at 15:13
Regular
"Light of the world"
LOL!! you two must be really bored
Tue 18/02/03 at 14:11
Regular
"'Excellent....'"
michael l wrote:
> yes, obviously there is a point to you posting the original message,
> but there has been no point to all of my replies.

okay we come to an ageement
Tue 18/02/03 at 13:46
Regular
yes, obviously there is a point to you posting the original message, but there has been no point to all of my replies.
Tue 18/02/03 at 13:45
Regular
"'Excellent....'"
michael l wrote:
> As I can't help you.
> I suppose it wasn't pointless, as such, but there wasn't a whole lot
> of meaning to this whole transaction was there? I mean, I'm just
> typing for no reason now.

somebody may be able to help me, making it useful for me if someone gives me help or advice.
Tue 18/02/03 at 13:18
Regular
As I can't help you.
I suppose it wasn't pointless, as such, but there wasn't a whole lot of meaning to this whole transaction was there? I mean, I'm just typing for no reason now.
Tue 18/02/03 at 13:11
Regular
"'Excellent....'"
michael l wrote:
> I can't help you. Sorry.
>
> (THIS POST IS POINTLESS)

how is it?
Tue 18/02/03 at 12:44
Regular
I can't help you. Sorry.

(THIS POST IS POINTLESS)
Tue 18/02/03 at 12:41
Regular
"'Excellent....'"
does anyone own this game??

i know its quite old!!
Tue 18/02/03 at 12:12
Regular
"'Excellent....'"
It's been a while since i've been here, anyway.......

I can remember when i first got my sega mega drive, my first game was sonic the hegehog. I loved that game. Even now I sometimes play it.

Anyway I purchased a gamecube on the third of may 2001, the first game i got for it was sonic adventure 2 battle. I also loved this game, i couldn't stop playing it, i'd finished all the stories and then i looked on the internet (as you do) for some cheats. Then i found out that you could get a 3-D version of green hill stage of the original sonic the hegehog. I so badly wanted this level.........i read on you need to collect 180 emblems. So i started to collect all the emblems i could.

I now have 172 emblems and i think i'm stuck, it seams impossible to get that level, so when i realised i couldn't do it i thought i'd cheat. I bought an action replay disc, but then to my horror, there isn't a cheat for the level..damn!!

I need all A ranks but i can use the action replay to my advantage. the cheats are max score (99999999) max rings (999) and max lives (99)so on any normal mission i can get A. But there are those chao mission where it depends on time, i can't do it!! :-(

Has anyone got any ideas for me please??

Has anyone actually played the green hill level??

If you already have it, how did you get it??

help me please, i'm desperate!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.