GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what is cute and how do we get it?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/02/03 at 12:29
Regular
What is cute? This is one of life’s many trivialities, what exactly, is the definition of cute, well the oxford dictionary tells us what it is, “someone with intolerably cute mannerisms”, thanks, except that tells us nothing because you used the word cute in your definition. Well my point is, people say “ahh that’s cute” everyday, what do they mean!? Example.

Terry is 6 months old, he wears a “my mummy loves me” t-shirt, “ahh that’s cute” mumbles someone. Terry is now a 42-year-old bald fat unemployed man, he wears the same shirt (in a bigger size so it fits obviously) does anyone mumble “ahh, that’s cute”? No, meaning that the t-shirt itself is not cute. Terry is six months again, mummy bangs her head and little Terry giggles, how cute, but now Terry is 38 and mummy bangs her head, Terry giggles again, is he cute? No (in-fact he’s a bit of an ass) so terry once was cute, but now isn’t, how did he loose his ‘cuteness’ and can he get it back?

Another subject for my pointless test; Bob; Bob is three, he’s on his first bike, with suspenders and everything, cycling around, and he rings the bell making him giggle, cute? Try with Bob being thirty, he repeats the situation, cycling around on an infants bike he rings bell and laughs to him self, should I even ask? No he’s not cute, he’s a bit of an idiot but defiantly not a cute idiot.

So is cuteness lost over age? Well maybe, but lets look at animals. A kitten (Molly for this case) is batting around a ball of string on the carpet, it watches attentively and strikes quickly, flinching as it rolls; cute? The same cat does the same thing three years later, its fully-grown, is it still cute? Apparently so; Meaning ‘cuteness’ can be kept over age, but how? Not by staying childish, because that clearly didn’t work for Bob and Terry (who are both entirely fictional by the way)

‘Cute’ is something we all want as it makes the ladies go all gooey, but how do we get it? It can’t be something only ladies and cats have can it? Well I have found one situation where a woman has claimed a fully grown man to be cute, he asked her “where’s Wimbledon held this year?” and through this act of sheer stupidity came the reply “you can be so cute sometimes”. So stupid remarks are the answer, man must sacrifice his pride to become cute.
Tue 18/02/03 at 19:17
Regular
"Brrrrr."
OK, let's put your teachings to the test. "Where's Wimbledon held this year?" Oh yeah! I am such a babe magnet...
Tue 18/02/03 at 15:05
Regular
"Light of the world"
Hee hee! ...see every1 IM CUTE!!!
Tue 18/02/03 at 15:02
Regular
"Hallelujah"
She regestered just so she could reply to that, she can be so cute somtimes!
Tue 18/02/03 at 14:59
Regular
"Light of the world"
Garlic Bread!? wrote:
> im aware your name contains the word 'insane' but what are you talking
> about?

Rite...hello every1 I am infact sams gf! And I am cute...im sorry but im unbelievably short and a red head there 4 i am cute because i am unfortunate! Cute is when something makes you go 'ahhhh'!!! enuf said! xxx
Tue 18/02/03 at 14:01
Regular
"Hallelujah"
im aware your name contains the word 'insane' but what are you talking about?
Tue 18/02/03 at 13:17
"Darkness, always"
phew
Tue 18/02/03 at 13:15
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
No
Tue 18/02/03 at 13:14
"Darkness, always"
RosaIind wrote:
> My Ogre is cute.
>
> i think it is because he is only 5'3''

His real name isn't Eddie LeHart is it?
Tue 18/02/03 at 13:13
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
There was never any chance of that anyway, the fundamental lifestyle clash would create an explosion large enough to cause George Bush to press the big red button.
Tue 18/02/03 at 13:13
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
RosaIind wrote:
> My Ogre is cute.
>
> i think it is because he is only 5'3''

Oh dear lord, im taller than him, and my parents are really small.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.