GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo Future"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/09/00 at 10:47
Regular
I have recently purchased a N64. I wanted one for a long time but the fact that Final Fantasy was on Playstation meant that I got a Playstation. Now I have played the N64 I cannot understand why the console has done so badly, Goldeneye, Zelda, Mario 64, Pokemon Stadium, Mario Kart, Perfect Dark, all these games are absolutely fantastic and anyone who enjoys games should make sure that they at some point play these games. They are fantastic. I would go as far to say that these along with Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid and Gran Turisom are amongst the best of all time.

If Nintendo will continue to produce these sort of games, -Not to mention the Pokemon franchise, then there will surely always be a place for them in peoples homes.

The GameCube now holds my excitement as I await its far off launch
Thu 07/09/00 at 10:47
I have recently purchased a N64. I wanted one for a long time but the fact that Final Fantasy was on Playstation meant that I got a Playstation. Now I have played the N64 I cannot understand why the console has done so badly, Goldeneye, Zelda, Mario 64, Pokemon Stadium, Mario Kart, Perfect Dark, all these games are absolutely fantastic and anyone who enjoys games should make sure that they at some point play these games. They are fantastic. I would go as far to say that these along with Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid and Gran Turisom are amongst the best of all time.

If Nintendo will continue to produce these sort of games, -Not to mention the Pokemon franchise, then there will surely always be a place for them in peoples homes.

The GameCube now holds my excitement as I await its far off launch
Sat 09/09/00 at 21:55
Just wanna say....nintendo have some top games zelda,mario etc etc.
But this year on the n64?Only significent releases have been perfect dark and the wwf one.And only Zelda:majora's mask and banjo-tooie are the only ones to come.the games may be ace, but why should we wait 4-5 months for another good game after every good one.Ninty will have to get their act speeded up and release more games with the gamecube.
Also, rare are the best developers in the world and should be producing at least 10 games every year instead of the pitiful 2 or 3.
Sat 09/09/00 at 22:56
Regular
"Under the Wall"
"...only Zelda:majora's mask and banjo-tooie are the only ones to come..."

Whoa kid. Are you forgetting Conker's, Kirby, Excitebike, ISS?

There's all these and pleanty more in the pipeline. Just be patient. Also, ROAD RASH 64 looks pretty good. The graphics are just a little on the basic side, but this is so that even in a full screen of fast paced hurting people the frame rate won't drop. It's a great game that I'm very happy to pay £15 for.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.