GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Virus makers and my plan to stop them"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/02/03 at 14:17
Regular
Who are these annoying people, wait they’re not people, the annoying spawns that where created when a chemical explosion combined dog feces with the gene’s of Ann Robinson. These creations can find nothing better to do with their lives than sit at home making viruses to make other people’s computers stop functioning correctly, whether it be just a simple disappearing files virus, cloning files virus or a “now destroying windows beyond all repairable recognition” virus, there’s no need for it!

Do these people get off from doing this to other innocents like you and me? Do they sit there with their friends going “I made a virus *snorting giggle* it does damage to windows so that everything close’s *another snorting giggle*” and furthermore do their friends turn around and say “wow, that’s truly incredible, you do this country proud, winding up hard working people like that, you should get a medal”? No they do not. I’ll tell you why they don’t, because, like Tony Blaire at this current time, they have no friends! These people are sitting in their mothers basements making completely annoying viruses to wipe out hard-disks, and when the succeed they giggle to Gerald, their hamster and Garth their cactus (it is my personal belief that these people have so much free time on their hands they have found it amusing to themselves to name the cactus on the washing machine (remember these people are in basements so they don’t have window sills)) and when they’ve succeed they spread them via E-mail (the ability to ‘speed-up communication through sending messages) then it plumps into some innocent hard working mans inbox and a nosey minor or old age pensioner curiously opens it and now your infected! If you then ring the Microsoft ‘help-line’ they are of no help, their wondrous suggestion is ‘try re-installing Windows, you’ll loose everything u have but that’s all’ causing poor little you with the virus to suffer from extreme narcissistic rage and depression.

So what do we do about our annoying spawn in the basement? There are two options.

Number 1. We can buy a expensive piece of software that will pretend its checking for viruses but really its just slowing down you E-mails, and when we get a virus we discover our expensive piece of software may not be able to detect all known viruses and variants. And also is not responsible for any damages caused to our computer. So in English this means that our software hasn’t done its job and we’ve got to clear our hard disk out and start fresh

Or

Number 2. We give lots of money donations to scientists and in return they develop a robot made entirely from PC’s and their components and send it on a rampage to get these virus makers. Imagine the irony, killed by their own weapon. It would need a Pentium processor 4 so it could quickly decide what maneuvers to make in combat situations. It would need a floppy drive capable of firing 3 and a half inch floppy rounds into the enemy. A CD drive, to eject open and ring the doorbell of our enemy (a surprise attack!) a mouse (to be used as a whipping weapon) and finally the ‘Ctrl’ ‘Alt’ and ‘Delete’ keys so if there is an error during battle it can restart at an appropriate time (I imagine the error message would read something like “the floppy drive battling gun is not responding. Either wait 20 seconds and see if it fires or click end task to loose any unsaved rounds”

So to all virus makes out there (well in their…basements) be warned.
Tue 18/02/03 at 19:38
"For the horde!!!!"
7458= [ error ] 54545 87443
<3488 system error 9023>
<891230 virusdetected 78>

windows as been corupted you may have lost some files.
Tue 18/02/03 at 17:00
Regular
"Hallelujah"
could you imagine a windows typwriter two thousand? on an abacus XP?
Tue 18/02/03 at 15:17
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
If we all when back to using typewriters and ab... ab... then old-timey calculator things with the beads on bars, then there'd be no need for virus checkers and what not.
Tue 18/02/03 at 15:03
Regular
"Light of the world"
Uh huh! see your point but what if you done 2 yrs wrk...thats lost by a virus...and you now have to do it all again...MANUALLY!!!!!
Tue 18/02/03 at 14:51
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
What I hate about people that make virus' s that where i work they always stop them before they affectour network...make 'em good enough so I don't need to do any blooming work goddammit!!
Tue 18/02/03 at 14:17
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Who are these annoying people, wait they’re not people, the annoying spawns that where created when a chemical explosion combined dog feces with the gene’s of Ann Robinson. These creations can find nothing better to do with their lives than sit at home making viruses to make other people’s computers stop functioning correctly, whether it be just a simple disappearing files virus, cloning files virus or a “now destroying windows beyond all repairable recognition” virus, there’s no need for it!

Do these people get off from doing this to other innocents like you and me? Do they sit there with their friends going “I made a virus *snorting giggle* it does damage to windows so that everything close’s *another snorting giggle*” and furthermore do their friends turn around and say “wow, that’s truly incredible, you do this country proud, winding up hard working people like that, you should get a medal”? No they do not. I’ll tell you why they don’t, because, like Tony Blaire at this current time, they have no friends! These people are sitting in their mothers basements making completely annoying viruses to wipe out hard-disks, and when the succeed they giggle to Gerald, their hamster and Garth their cactus (it is my personal belief that these people have so much free time on their hands they have found it amusing to themselves to name the cactus on the washing machine (remember these people are in basements so they don’t have window sills)) and when they’ve succeed they spread them via E-mail (the ability to ‘speed-up communication through sending messages) then it plumps into some innocent hard working mans inbox and a nosey minor or old age pensioner curiously opens it and now your infected! If you then ring the Microsoft ‘help-line’ they are of no help, their wondrous suggestion is ‘try re-installing Windows, you’ll loose everything u have but that’s all’ causing poor little you with the virus to suffer from extreme narcissistic rage and depression.

So what do we do about our annoying spawn in the basement? There are two options.

Number 1. We can buy a expensive piece of software that will pretend its checking for viruses but really its just slowing down you E-mails, and when we get a virus we discover our expensive piece of software may not be able to detect all known viruses and variants. And also is not responsible for any damages caused to our computer. So in English this means that our software hasn’t done its job and we’ve got to clear our hard disk out and start fresh

Or

Number 2. We give lots of money donations to scientists and in return they develop a robot made entirely from PC’s and their components and send it on a rampage to get these virus makers. Imagine the irony, killed by their own weapon. It would need a Pentium processor 4 so it could quickly decide what maneuvers to make in combat situations. It would need a floppy drive capable of firing 3 and a half inch floppy rounds into the enemy. A CD drive, to eject open and ring the doorbell of our enemy (a surprise attack!) a mouse (to be used as a whipping weapon) and finally the ‘Ctrl’ ‘Alt’ and ‘Delete’ keys so if there is an error during battle it can restart at an appropriate time (I imagine the error message would read something like “the floppy drive battling gun is not responding. Either wait 20 seconds and see if it fires or click end task to loose any unsaved rounds”

So to all virus makes out there (well in their…basements) be warned.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.