GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"final fantasy tactics advance"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy Tactics'.
Tue 18/02/03 at 19:58
Regular
hey u herd obut the new final fantasy on the game boy advance. i looks alright from what ive seen but don't no alot about it so if anyone can tell me about that would be cool cheers
Tue 18/02/03 at 21:21
Regular
"Raised from oblivio"
Well, tactics is not like the normal Final Fantasy RPG's (1 to 10). It is a strategy RPG. There was a Tactics made for the PSX (not released in this country). But the GBA version is not a conversion, it is more like FF: Tactics 2.

I go not normally like strategy RPG's (because I'm not any good at them) but FFT on PSX really sucked me in and I spent hours of my life playing it. I have no doubt that FFT: Advance will do the same. It will be a classic, out that you sould own when it finally hits these shores.
Tue 18/02/03 at 20:00
Regular
"bit of a brain"
try www.ignpocket.com
"slightlyshortertagl"
tlk in englsh
Regular
hey u herd obut the new final fantasy on the game boy advance. i looks alright from what ive seen but don't no alot about it so if anyone can tell me about that would be cool cheers

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.