GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This forum is the best"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/02/03 at 20:04
Regular
I have noticed that the Future of Gaming (chat) is the best forum to chat about things to do with the gaming world as whatever you write seems to get a reply almost immediately! It's great! Well done SR for creating this forum for us chatterboxes! cheers!

What do think of the forum?

Use this space to talk about anything!
Tue 18/02/03 at 20:04
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
I have noticed that the Future of Gaming (chat) is the best forum to chat about things to do with the gaming world as whatever you write seems to get a reply almost immediately! It's great! Well done SR for creating this forum for us chatterboxes! cheers!

What do think of the forum?

Use this space to talk about anything!
Tue 18/02/03 at 20:05
Regular
"Not a Jew"
The opposite of this forum is the Stories forum.
Tue 18/02/03 at 20:10
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
The best forum (in general) is the life forum, FOG Chat can also be called the "spam forum" as 80% of posts in here are worthless gibberish, you might get replies straight away but who is to say they are not stupid and extract the urine from the original post, or just put it down.

*****This is not an advert for the life forum, it is actually crap, do not go there, repeat DO NOT GO THERE*****

That should discourage the spammers who read this.
Tue 18/02/03 at 20:10
Regular
"Ye a know"
this is the best,i agree cos others you have to wait literaly minutes for a reply
Tue 18/02/03 at 20:11
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
The story forum has a new post once every week or something! How boring!
Tue 18/02/03 at 20:12
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
dadio500 wrote:
> this is the best,i agree cos others you have to wait literaly minutes
> for a reply

YEAH, "literaly" minutes!!!

That is too long!!!

(note: I am aware that I am doing exactly what I spoke of in my previous post, in case anyone was going to point that out)
Thu 27/02/03 at 17:57
Regular
""It's me u want""
what ya expect thats why its called FUTURE OF GAMING!!
Thu 27/02/03 at 17:59
Regular
"¬_¬"
This

Forum

Is

GAY
Thu 27/02/03 at 18:00
Regular
"¬_¬"
½pint wrote:
> This
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Forum
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Is
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> GAY

As I was about to continue, it is because there is so much spam. Life is a great forum.

Errrm

NAH M8S I IZ LYIN DA LIF FORM SMELZ. INIT. AIT.
Thu 27/02/03 at 18:25
lalalalalalala, oh wait ye, this post is pointless, in a nice way of course...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.