GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Last game I played was................."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/02/03 at 20:17
Regular
James Bond Nightfire. I'm on the second from last level.

What was your last game you played on or bought?

pring
Thu 20/02/03 at 19:09
Regular
"Party Hard"
The last game i played on was the PC classic "Fallout".

Got it from Gamestation about a week ago for a quid.

Yeah, I think Gamestation are much, much too friendly and willing to take your money than GAME for them to be owned by the same people. For example, once in GAME the bloke refused to sell me an 11+ (It was Rainbow 6) when i was, at the time, about 14. Okay...

On the subject of game shops, are the SR stores any good? I live nowhere near one, but i would very much like to visit one sometime.
Thu 20/02/03 at 15:15
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
was playing smackdown 4 again'st a friend before it crashed half way through the match (weird huh? has'nt happened before).
Wed 19/02/03 at 12:10
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
for your info: Gamestation is owned by Blockbuster !

Last game I played was Moto GP 2 (PS2)
Tue 18/02/03 at 22:13
Regular
Last game bought - Animal Crossing (GCN)
Last game played - Deus EX (PS2)
Tue 18/02/03 at 21:54
Well we don't have a gamestation but then again only recently got a GAME so if i see a Gamestation coming up i know your conspiricy theory is true...
Tue 18/02/03 at 21:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Nebuchan fan wrote:

>
> Maybe they are actually owned by the same people? Maybe it's an evil
> government plot to fool us into thinking there are lots of game shops
> when there is really only one? Maybe i'm just paranoid?

I think you are just a tad :-). If it is true then i don't really see the point how one is a very cheap, friendly, independant shop that gives you decent prices on your part-exchanges and the other is GAME.
Tue 18/02/03 at 21:42
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Nebuchan fan wrote:
> Is that worth buying?

Yeah it's not bad, obviously played better games but it's ok. I've borrowed it so might pay to rent it first for a weekend to see if you like it.

Lots of fighting and shooting and generally running around beating people up. Graphics are pretty cool, just a shame I'm so flipping stuck!
Tue 18/02/03 at 21:30
Regular
"Party Hard"
lalakersrule wrote:
> That's very true actually. In Wolverhampton they're only around the
> corner from each other. 1 minute walk if that.

Methinks something strange is going on after all.

Time to dig out the old Sherlock Holmes costume...

Maybe they are actually owned by the same people? Maybe it's an evil government plot to fool us into thinking there are lots of game shops when there is really only one? Maybe i'm just paranoid?
Tue 18/02/03 at 21:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Nebuchan fan wrote:

> Although, they do have an interesting habit of being very close to
> each other where they are situated- Rugby, Coventry. Hmmm...

That's very true actually. In Wolverhampton they're only around the corner from each other. 1 minute walk if that.
Tue 18/02/03 at 21:19
Regular
"Party Hard"
Jive wrote:
> Last game I played on was Minority Report

Is that worth buying? I was going to, but then got the Getaway because it was £2 cheaper.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.