GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokemon- all worn out? I think so!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/01/02 at 13:59
Regular
Who thinks pokemon is worn out now? i certainly do! Some magazines still think it is popular one even has a whole 10 page section devoted to it. fair play the games are alright, but all the merchandise is starting to get on my nerves. Who is with me and together we can banish this rubbish from our world and leave space open for better games!!!!!!!!
Sun 03/03/02 at 11:02
Regular
"goodbyeeeeee......."
Pokemon was fun for a year or so but then wore out fast.
When it was "in" I collected over 400 cards, now I look back and ask myself: "why did I waste my money?"
Tue 08/01/02 at 20:34
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Johto league champions the next cartoon title for the pokemon cartoon should arrive in the UK soon if it already hasn't.

Pokemon merchandise will pick up again soon with the arrival of that mini pokemon games thing and then the new gba pokemon game.

However, there may be no more pokemon movies released in the UK or USA as profits were dropping from film to film even though the last one made 9 million in profit, so only japan may get any future films- good news for anyone who doesn't like pokemon, bad news for fans of the films.
Tue 08/01/02 at 14:02
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
i hope so hyperhippy...i hope so!!!
Tue 08/01/02 at 13:59
Who thinks pokemon is worn out now? i certainly do! Some magazines still think it is popular one even has a whole 10 page section devoted to it. fair play the games are alright, but all the merchandise is starting to get on my nerves. Who is with me and together we can banish this rubbish from our world and leave space open for better games!!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.