GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Nintendo GameCube information"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/09/00 at 21:31
Regular
Hi, i'm here to tell you about the Gamecube. The Cube has beautiful games and graphics. Games such as The Legend of Zelda is back in the most beautiful graphics you've seen.
More "demos" such as Zelda include Mario and Luigi. Waverace,
Staw wars Rogue Squadron sequel, Metroid, Pokemon and a whole lot of them. Now I'll tell you about the system, it is shaped like a cube with four ports and slots under them for
memory cards. The controller is a little awkward, it is hard to explain. The Z button is now analog and the L and R buttons are now part of the controller. The joystick and d-pad are on it and the A button is now bigger. Nintendo is
making new stuff for it . Expect the Gamecube to give PS2 and X-box a fight.... the_rock
Fri 08/09/00 at 01:17
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I remember hearing both of the above types of comments way back when Nintendo brought out the SNES to combat the Sega Megadrive, I've played both, and reckon, perhaps biasedly because I enjoy RPGs, that Sega had the edge there. But then Sega brought out the CD add on and that was the end of it, Nintendo one be default of Sega's idiocy.

However, the PS beat the SNES, Nintendo brought out the N64 thinking "Game Over", then some PS game developers realised they could program the PS to do roughly the same thing, at the same time as PS announced the PS2, which got Nintendos back up, and made them sweat a bit. Nintendo have had it cushy too long, with only the weakling Sega to fight against. PS has got them scared, and the PS2, once developers have taken about 3 years of practice programming for it, will probably outstrip the Cube. We used to have Arms Races, now we have Console Races, and the cost is to us the gamers.

The hardware costs just keep rising with these two, and it won't be long before the PC developers see a sizable gap opening between the gamers' need to play games and the amount of money they have to play them. The X-Box won't solve this, the PC platform probably will. We'll just have to wait, save up more, and see...
Thu 07/09/00 at 21:10
You're information is correct but you're about 2 weeks too late! Everyone knows this now!

But still Nintendo is easily going to knock Sony off the market!
Wed 06/09/00 at 21:31
Hi, i'm here to tell you about the Gamecube. The Cube has beautiful games and graphics. Games such as The Legend of Zelda is back in the most beautiful graphics you've seen.
More "demos" such as Zelda include Mario and Luigi. Waverace,
Staw wars Rogue Squadron sequel, Metroid, Pokemon and a whole lot of them. Now I'll tell you about the system, it is shaped like a cube with four ports and slots under them for
memory cards. The controller is a little awkward, it is hard to explain. The Z button is now analog and the L and R buttons are now part of the controller. The joystick and d-pad are on it and the A button is now bigger. Nintendo is
making new stuff for it . Expect the Gamecube to give PS2 and X-box a fight.... the_rock

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.