GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Harry potter good -but to short ?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/01/02 at 11:16
Regular
The harry potter game on playstion has great graphics . It is a complete replica of the book . But you only get 1 and a half hours game play on your FIRST go . Also on the other times you play it it can only take 45 minutes . In my opinion I think the publishers didn 't put as much effort it to this as they did in like final fanticy and tomb raider.
Mon 14/01/02 at 20:12
"Don't mess with me"
I have now finished it getting no beans in 30 minites !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thu 10/01/02 at 22:28
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
harry potter, well what can i say i would never buy this game for myself maybe a present for someone else, but it's a kiddy game which is made far to easy on purpose.
Thu 10/01/02 at 18:03
Regular
"Bah"
£30 for a PSOne game is a rip off whne you can get PS2 games for this price
MM
Thu 10/01/02 at 17:49
"Don't mess with me"
It also is a rip off in price . £29.99 in my opinion they should know its bad and lower the price or they may get a rumour spreading about how bad it really is and lose serous cash !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wed 09/01/02 at 22:54
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
Fact is the game was rushed out as part of the Harry Potter franchise. They didn't spend enough time working on it, and obviously the financial possiblity of making a 'bomb' enticed the developers to get it out as soon as possible.
Tue 08/01/02 at 11:19
Regular
1 1/2 hours? jeez i've downloaded games off the internet that i've played for longer than that.
Tue 08/01/02 at 11:16
"Don't mess with me"
The harry potter game on playstion has great graphics . It is a complete replica of the book . But you only get 1 and a half hours game play on your FIRST go . Also on the other times you play it it can only take 45 minutes . In my opinion I think the publishers didn 't put as much effort it to this as they did in like final fanticy and tomb raider.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.