GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"IMPORT GAMES"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/02/03 at 12:48
Regular
Do you have to pre-order to obtain the extra discs, namely URA and Ocarina. Also is it worth importing ZELDA cause im a little worried that thatll work bt the etra discs work, i dont know why.

Metroid Prime and Resident Evil ZERO are nearly upon so i was wondering if anyone can enlighten me on a few games that i should import, other then Skies of Arcadia and Animal Crossing(too many problems to make it worth it importing)
Wed 19/02/03 at 18:42
Regular
"the burning sky"
So whats wrong with impotin AC?
Wed 19/02/03 at 15:04
Regular
"aliens exist"
no, you dont have to pre-order, when they say that early copies will have a bonus disc, they dont mean that they will only produce discs for those who pre-order and thats it, the zelda games on the shelves for the first couple of months will come with the disc,
i have this n good authority
Wed 19/02/03 at 12:49
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
soz about the bad grammer but im ment to be doing work experience at the mo and im being watched
Wed 19/02/03 at 12:48
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
Do you have to pre-order to obtain the extra discs, namely URA and Ocarina. Also is it worth importing ZELDA cause im a little worried that thatll work bt the etra discs work, i dont know why.

Metroid Prime and Resident Evil ZERO are nearly upon so i was wondering if anyone can enlighten me on a few games that i should import, other then Skies of Arcadia and Animal Crossing(too many problems to make it worth it importing)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.