GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3 mission HELP!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/01/02 at 01:48
Regular
i'm on the mission where you have to reck about 9 cartel street stands but i can't find them all where are they, so far i found one in the park and one near the multi story car park and a few further down, there marked in a light blue on the map but you don't see them untill your close.
Tue 08/01/02 at 17:53
Regular
"es argh"
And all the rest of you :)
Tue 08/01/02 at 17:52
Regular
"es argh"
Thanks Jive
Tue 08/01/02 at 17:52
Regular
adrian wrote:
I
> ran him over, and then just drove away. Didnt bother about any of his hench
> men.

Same here had no problem , no need to kill anyone else, just kill him and leave.
Tue 08/01/02 at 17:51
Regular
Must type quicker.
Tue 08/01/02 at 17:50
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Badgerman wrote:
> Can someone help me out with the mission where you
*SLIGHT SPOILER*
have to
> kill you that Kenji bloke on that rooftop, what's the best way to kill him and
> what's the best way to escape?

I ran him over, and then just drove away. Didnt bother about any of his hench men.
Tue 08/01/02 at 17:50
Regular
Badgerman wrote:
*SLIGHT SPOILER*
have to
> kill you that Kenji bloke on that rooftop, what's the best way to kill him and
> what's the best way to escape?

Drive onto the rooftop in the Cartel 4x4 and just drive over him and go back down the car park. If you are really brave, drive onto the roof from the opposite side from the ramp at the end and then when you have killed him, drive off the ramp over the side and get the unique jump.
Tue 08/01/02 at 17:48
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Badgerman wrote:
*SLIGHT SPOILER*
have to kill you that Kenji bloke on that rooftop, what's the best way to kill him and what's the best way to escape?

Drive up onto the 1st part of the open air roof and turn around and then go up onto the top level this end. Drive in at an angle towards Kenji, he's near the wall and doesn't move.

Miss the Limo and drive along the wall at speed and you should run him over killing him, drive off and jump off the roof using the unique jump ramp.

Good luck.
Tue 08/01/02 at 17:48
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
I found the best way is to go up the right ramp and keeping running down a few of his men at a time and then jumping off the concrete ramp the other side. Keep doing this and you'll eventually get him. Try to kill him first time and your car will get blown up!
Tue 08/01/02 at 17:45
Regular
"es argh"
Can someone help me out with the mission where you
*SLIGHT SPOILER*
have to kill you that Kenji bloke on that rooftop, what's the best way to kill him and what's the best way to escape?
Tue 08/01/02 at 12:37
Regular
Did that send?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.