GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You dirty, filthy cheaters"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/02/03 at 15:41
Regular
heres the reason why so many people complain of games not lasting long, cheats. "oh but there built in" i hear some people cry, yes there built in but not for just completing the game! If cheats were used in the right way, they would INCREASE the playability. Which is why i think things like action reply suck, pardon my french.

Anyone agree with me?

*Tumbleweed rolls by*
Wed 19/02/03 at 15:41
Regular
"stop staring, creep"
heres the reason why so many people complain of games not lasting long, cheats. "oh but there built in" i hear some people cry, yes there built in but not for just completing the game! If cheats were used in the right way, they would INCREASE the playability. Which is why i think things like action reply suck, pardon my french.

Anyone agree with me?

*Tumbleweed rolls by*
Wed 19/02/03 at 15:42
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
*tumbleweed keeps rolling*
Wed 19/02/03 at 15:42
"For the horde!!!!"
*tumbleweed turns around and comes back*
Wed 19/02/03 at 15:49
Regular
"stop staring, creep"
*tumbleweed gets his mates*

*half a dozen tumbleweed roll by*
Wed 19/02/03 at 16:05
Regular
"DS..."
*tumbleweed and mates go down the pub*

*tumbleweeds get pizzed up*

*tumbleweeds leave pub and roll around uncontrolably*

slik ~_~
Wed 19/02/03 at 16:08
Regular
"stop staring, creep"
> slik ~_~

whats with that?
Wed 19/02/03 at 16:09
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
mrs. tumbleweed gives mr. tumbleweed a bolocking for stayin out too late and leaving little tumbleweeds all alone
Wed 19/02/03 at 16:09
Regular
"Hallelujah"
*Garlic bread feels like he's in a western movie*
Wed 19/02/03 at 16:12
Regular
"DS..."
Carnage2324 wrote:
> slik ~_~
>
> whats with that?

force of habit, i've posted it after each of my post ever since i've joined, it's meant to be a face (make of the expression what you will) mostly it stays the same but somtimes i vary it y'know, just for fun, anyway i've become so acustomed to posting it that it only takes me literally jus over a second to post it so i just carry on posting it.

slik ~_~
Wed 19/02/03 at 16:13
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
wa wam wam wam wam wam wam wam ... wam wam wa wam a wam ( Terminator 2 theme) Clint eastwood walks in with a sawn off buckshot. Arnie apperas and takes him out with a double barrel special, " Clint, ill be back

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.