GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Am I the only 1 who bough a mini racer car?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/02/03 at 15:42
Regular
I bought it for the full whack (20 pound at the time) why didnt i hold that on for Resident Evil. Log onto www.slash(gedit).com to see me hang myself....and yes if ya dont believ ill do it head on other there now.Bonjour
Wed 19/02/03 at 16:19
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
( . ) ( . )
---
(--------) Ape booties
Wed 19/02/03 at 16:18
Regular
"stop staring, creep"
>round dese parts

hmm, are you a scitzo? is that why you say "round these parts" one minute and say theres no-where to go the next.

i didnt mean it litarraly you pr1cc
Wed 19/02/03 at 16:11
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
Im not going anywhere and this is how I normally talk in a spohistacted,yet,approcable manner, sir i bid a jew. Beaner,Fa&, and so on.....
Wed 19/02/03 at 16:07
Regular
"stop staring, creep"
i dont like you. talking out of your a**e will get you no where, let it drop
Wed 19/02/03 at 16:02
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
Ba, at 20 smack i dont expect them too be that bad geez....sorry with the smack becomeing implmneted on this cuurent turn of events but da pound on this round...keyboard dont work so i have tow ork with da tolls that ma ma and pa worked so hard 4.Booooo
Wed 19/02/03 at 16:00
Na, they are just cheap crap, for a little 2-3 day mess around...
Wed 19/02/03 at 16:00
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
Carnage2324 wrote:
> are you tyring to impersonate eminem or ali g?

Al-m his younger brudering.aiiii
Wed 19/02/03 at 15:59
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
The body on mine came off i just put it back on. Ya shouldnt havent toled me that the average lifespan of these contraptions are only 2 months. Now when i hang myself ill get assitance from Dr Lector........(Haniball...watch it a) Also.....did ya check ta make sure the batteris wernt dead charging anything up regulery is allways a bad thing so i suppose that charging something like this every 2 secs is what shotens the lifespan somewhat
Wed 19/02/03 at 15:57
Regular
"stop staring, creep"
are you tyring to impersonate eminem or ali g?
Wed 19/02/03 at 15:57
Regular
"stop staring, creep"
it made alot of bubbles when it sunk into a half pint of stella

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.