GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rocky or mortal kombat?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mortal Kombat 1'.
Wed 19/02/03 at 17:30
Regular
Got either of these? Or both?
Are either any good?
Which would you say best is best?

Thinking about getting one unless you can advise a really good new game.

Cheers
Wed 19/02/03 at 17:30
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Got either of these? Or both?
Are either any good?
Which would you say best is best?

Thinking about getting one unless you can advise a really good new game.

Cheers
Wed 19/02/03 at 17:43
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Erm...

Deadly Alliance will last you, plus it's a damn fine game, but then again so is Rocky! If I were you I would get Deadly Alliance, but I'm not you, so I would get Rocky..

..if you know what I mean. Or you could just get Tony Hawks 4 or wait for Tenchu 3.

:D
Wed 19/02/03 at 21:31
"Wa-wa-west"
All my friends talk about is Dark Alliance, I'm going to have to get it next week. Failing that, I agree about Tony Hawk's 4. After being boring for a while, I've just gotten into the really good stuff since unlocking the Pro Challenges.
Wed 19/02/03 at 23:56
Regular
Rocky is cool, while it lasts...

Single player is hardly challenging at all. Should be fairly simple for most people to complete it in a day or two. Its cool doing it in "movie mode" though. Going through all the 5 films and stuff with the cut scenes.

Multiplayer is a good laugh. I love taunting my opponent with Clubber Lang..."DEEEAAAD MEEAT"
Thu 20/02/03 at 00:00
Regular
"Festivus!"
Get Mortal Kombat. For The gamecube of course.
Thu 20/02/03 at 03:21
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Ive got Rocky, its the best boxing game ive ever played on... but its not exactly amazingly spectacular.

Getting MK:DA soon, sounds good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.