GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Respect List"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/01/02 at 20:58
Regular
re·spect (r-spkt)
tr.v. re·spect·ed, re·spect·ing, re·spects
To feel or show deferential regard for; esteem.
To avoid violation of or interference with: respect the speed limit.
To relate or refer to; concern.

So, who do you respect on these forums? Express it in a list, but please give reasons.

Wierd Kid - A good friend from school and can write some really good stuff when he puts his mind to it.

RastaBillySkank - This guy has to be the wittiest person I have ever met and on top of that, he's a Notable! We haven't always liked each other, but he's Ok, I guess.

Stryke - This guy has to be the 2nd wittiest person I have ever met! We haven't always liked each other, but he's Ok, I guess.

Ant - He's always polite and friendly and has helped me out on a few occasions with advice.

MJswerve - He's normally polite and friendly and has helped me out on a few occasions with advice. He has done a bit of HTML spam lately, but that takes nothing away from him.

Misc - There are various Newbies and Regs who have helped me in some way, such as SonicRav, Sibs, Rickoss and his gang.

So, who do you respect?
Tue 08/01/02 at 17:29
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I've got to say that I respect Salevaa. He has been an insparation to all newbies, he is well-spoken, and has put some great topics in these forums

Keep on rollin' Salevaa!
Tue 08/01/02 at 17:28
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Salevaa wrote:
> Salevaa wrote:
> AfroJoe wrote:
> Salevaa wrote:
> "Oh, and
> special note for Sally -
> he put up with me
> and RBS taking the
> mick
> out of him, so he's
> "earned some
> respect". Now
> you have that respect,
> go and
> blow up a jail and nab
> the
> Chinese guy from inside."

Thank
> you
> don Gareth. I shall do
> it
> wit honour my don. Where is don Rasta
> Skank? Will he
> be
> involved? Contact
> me on my pager when I reach the
> jail don Stryke.
> Peace out
> - Don in
> training - Salevaa.

That made
>
> sense.

Yep, and we made way with the Chinese guy and I have him back at
> my
> house. We are eating Cheese and waiting for the Beardies to come and
> nab him :D

"I'll look into that Salevaa..... :D"

Well then come
> round to 65 Rut...Bah - forget it, you can never make it here before the
> Beardies. Muah!

This is getting out of hand.... I have to report you to the authorities. You shall go down along with those beardies! Muahahaha!
Tue 08/01/02 at 17:25
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
well since no one respects me i suppose i'll have to do it :)

i respect muffins and Homer as well as myself
Tue 08/01/02 at 17:19
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
Salevaa wrote:
> AfroJoe wrote:
> Salevaa wrote:
> "Oh, and special note for Sally -
> he put up with me
> and RBS taking the mick
> out of him, so he's
> "earned some
> respect". Now you have that respect,
> go and
> blow up a jail and nab
> the Chinese guy from inside."

Thank
> you
> don Gareth. I shall do it
> wit honour my don. Where is don Rasta
> Skank? Will he
> be involved? Contact
> me on my pager when I reach the
> jail don Stryke. Peace out
> - Don in
> training - Salevaa.

That made
> sense.

Yep, and we made way with the Chinese guy and I have him back at my
> house. We are eating Cheese and waiting for the Beardies to come and nab him :D

"I'll look into that Salevaa..... :D"

Well then come round to 65 Rut...Bah - forget it, you can never make it here before the Beardies. Muah!
Tue 08/01/02 at 17:07
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I'll look into that Salevaa..... :D
Tue 08/01/02 at 17:04
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Salevaa wrote:
> "Oh, and special note for Sally - he put up with me
> and RBS taking the mick
> out of him, so he's "earned some
> respect". Now you have that respect,
> go and blow up a jail and nab
> the Chinese guy from inside."

Thank you
> don Gareth. I shall do it
> wit honour my don. Where is don Rasta Skank? Will he
> be involved? Contact
> me on my pager when I reach the jail don Stryke. Peace out
> - Don in
> training - Salevaa.

That made sense.

Yep, and we made way with the Chinese guy and I have him back at my house. We are eating Cheese and waiting for the Beardies to come and nab him :D
Tue 08/01/02 at 17:01
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Salevaa wrote:
> "Oh, and special note for Sally - he put up with me and RBS taking the mick
> out of him, so he's "earned some respect". Now you have that respect,
> go and blow up a jail and nab the Chinese guy from inside."

Thank you
> don Gareth. I shall do it wit honour my don. Where is don Rasta Skank? Will he
> be involved? Contact me on my pager when I reach the jail don Stryke. Peace out
> - Don in training - Salevaa.

That made sense.
Tue 08/01/02 at 08:24
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
"Oh, and special note for Sally - he put up with me and RBS taking the mick out of him, so he's "earned some respect". Now you have that respect, go and blow up a jail and nab the Chinese guy from inside."

Thank you don Gareth. I shall do it wit honour my don. Where is don Rasta Skank? Will he be involved? Contact me on my pager when I reach the jail don Stryke. Peace out - Don in training - Salevaa.
Tue 08/01/02 at 08:09
Regular
Meh, I've got nothing better to do, but I resent being 2nd to RBS =p :

AliBoy - Makes me laugh on MSN and is almost certain of my notable vote.

Ant - Writes great stories, and isn't afraid to let out his feelings, even though his subconscious may be trying to tell us something after his story writing... ;-)

misterhappy - Knows his films, likes K Smith and is a true movie fan.

Goatboy - We have good arguments, and he's a good poster.

Reaper/Iguana - A single unit, of course.

Oh, and RBS: Guy I chat to most on MSN, introduced my to Counting Crows, ISN'T more witty than me. :-D

Others that I'm listing but don't really know well enough to comment on: Your Honour, Grix, VemonByte, CDouch, Kitty, Mystique (yep, she makes me laugh), I am the Tarrant, SonicRav, Strafex, Kid Rock, Mr Nice Guy.

Oh, and special note for Sally - he put up with me and RBS taking the mick out of him, so he's "earned some respect". Now you have that respect, go and blow up a jail and nab the Chinese guy from inside.
Mon 07/01/02 at 21:19
Salevaa wrote:
Wierd Kid - A
> good friend from school and can write some really good stuff when he puts his mind to it.

Cheers mark...need to improve my writing a lot ,don't know much about these forums or the people in them,and i still have a lot to learn as i have only been on here a few days. I have respect for you because it was you that showed me these forums , and helped me in them.
I respect the many notables because they've been on here the longest , and have posted many good topics up. They mustv'e done something special to be nominated a notable , so i think they deserve a lot of respect. Don't really know many people so far on here but have met a few and hope to gain some respect in the future. I'm a newbie and will be for quite a while yet no doubt , theres lots of things still for me to learn , and so far i've had fun being on here, and hopefully it continues.
Dave :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.