GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you have just buy a video or dvd what is it called and what is your favourite part?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/01/02 at 20:46
Regular
If you have just buy a video or dvd what is it called and what is your favourite part?
E.G Braveheart during the battles.
Tue 15/01/02 at 21:13
"MMMMM, Chicken"
Star Wars Episode I - The jedi vs darth maul fight at the end - great music and fast action
Sat 12/01/02 at 21:47
I just got Casablanca on DVD, classic film!

No alternate ending though :-(

I was hoping that my Its a Wonderful Life DVD would have the "killing spree" ending on, but again, no dice :-(
Sat 12/01/02 at 17:40
Regular
My Bugs Life DVD came today(hazarr!)
Sat 12/01/02 at 13:46
"Uzi Lover"
CDouch wrote:
> Rush hour 2

Its hard to say the best bit. I like the fight near the start,
> the chicken bit and the kareoke bit. its all great!

I keep telling my Dad to go and rent it and they rent some other rubbish thing! And they keep going on about when i say - "I want rush hour 2" they think i say "I want a shower too" grrrrrr @ parents
Sat 12/01/02 at 12:59
I see isn't it supposed to be sad when the boat sinks but i agree with you the best bit is where the boat sinks
Sat 12/01/02 at 12:47
Regular
"Whatever!"
I just bought TITANIC - Not the one with Kate Winslet, the one with Catherine Zeta Jones!! Best bit, when the boat sinks!!
Sat 12/01/02 at 12:34
Regular
"metallica dude :)"
i also feel the same way the patriot and braveheart are my favorite of course star the lengend Mel Gibson his movies are amazing and i love all the battle scences in patriot and braveheart
Sat 12/01/02 at 12:25
I brought the Patriot.
That is a wicked film but a bit sad in places the battles are gory what more could you ask for
Sat 12/01/02 at 11:59
Regular
Got The Matrix Revisited yesterday (thanks Special Reserve) need I say more about that film. Revisited's kind of weird it's got a section where Internet fans talk about their experiences with The Matrix, some weird woman thinks that the film changed her life, I laughed at her then turned it off.

Got Lethal Weapon 4 in the post today, i'll watch that later just love Jet Lee he kicks some serious buttock cheeks.

Oh and I just ordered Game of Death Special edition from a certain site that I wont metion.
Sat 12/01/02 at 11:28
Regular
"metallica dude :)"
I watched Gone in 60 SEconds last nite if you are bored i would get it out to try it is very good it is about this man has to get cars and in the warehouse or his brother die's get get get please

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.