GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ha ha ha ha ha...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/02/03 at 18:57
Regular
Ahem. Short post this.

Edge, esteemed, highly critical, unswayed (mostly) by pretty graphics and hype, who lambasted MGS2 on the PS2, and countless other titles, have given DOAX Volleyball a stunning...........

Wait for it

8/10 , describing it as a relaxing, chilled, gmaing experience quite unlike anything else, and with little set structure.

So add it to your games buying list gentlemen, it seems what was destined to be known for just graphics, has more to it than that, thankfully !

Roll on March 28th.

~~Belldandy~~
Wed 19/02/03 at 18:57
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Ahem. Short post this.

Edge, esteemed, highly critical, unswayed (mostly) by pretty graphics and hype, who lambasted MGS2 on the PS2, and countless other titles, have given DOAX Volleyball a stunning...........

Wait for it

8/10 , describing it as a relaxing, chilled, gmaing experience quite unlike anything else, and with little set structure.

So add it to your games buying list gentlemen, it seems what was destined to be known for just graphics, has more to it than that, thankfully !

Roll on March 28th.

~~Belldandy~~
Wed 19/02/03 at 19:06
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
By the looks of it, DOA Extreme Beach Volleyball has helped the X-Box to outsell the GC in Japan recently - not bad for what some Ninties have been calling a "crap game". ;-)
Wed 19/02/03 at 19:25
Regular
I am really looking forward to the game and although I will be critised for getting the game for one thing I feel that the unlockables will keep me playing for a long time. The graphics look NICE and according to the reviews that I have read so far I belive that the Gameplay is equally as impressive. I am going to make sure that I pick up Panzer Dragoon Orta, Shenmue 2X and Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance before hand but I will be picking up DOABV some time this summer.
Wed 19/02/03 at 19:25
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Ah, you forget that, to the diehard Ninty, any game not bearing the wondrous logo of Nintendo is cr&p...

~~Belldandy~~
Wed 19/02/03 at 19:37
Regular
Belldandy wrote:
> Ah, you forget that, to the diehard Ninty, any game not bearing the
> wondrous logo of Nintendo is cr&p...

Ah, you forget that, to the die hard X-Box fan, any negative comment a 'Ninty' makes that has some relation to the XB is multiplied by ten...
Wed 19/02/03 at 21:02
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Of course it is, what do you expect ? Lost again are we ? :P

~~Belldandy~~
Wed 19/02/03 at 21:21
Regular
"Remember me?"
Belldandy wrote:

I'm what you'd refer to as a "Ninty", but I don't think that way at all.
Thu 20/02/03 at 01:08
Regular
Belldandy wrote:

Nope because I like non-nintendo gamecube games too. Dead or Alive: Beach Volley ball I never said would be naff. I was worried as the designer said they are concentrating on the graphics but its techmo and they never dissapoint.

Nevertheless I've still heard it fails to beat Beach spikers in the gameplay stakes... doesn't bother me I won't be getting either.
Thu 20/02/03 at 02:09
"Lemon eyewash"
Maverick42 wrote:
> Belldandy wrote:
>
> Ah, you forget that, to the die hard X-Box fan, any negative comment a
> 'Ninty' makes that has some relation to the XB is multiplied by ten...

well you are in the x box forum so what do you exspect duh?
Thu 20/02/03 at 09:11
Regular
"He's back"
apparantly there was going to be a nude cheat because of lots of letters from the Uk asking for it..

but even more letters came from the westside and so now there is just a cheat to get leifang almost naked...................

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.