GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The world of GAMES!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/01/02 at 20:22
Regular
Have you ever wondered what would of happened if sony and nintendo and all great console manufacturers never evolved?

What if they had evolved but never got this far?

Well every game that comes out (new games) gets better and better, or does it? Well if we hadn't of had all these great manufacturers bringing out these superb and excellent consoles the world would of gone like this...

People would be watching T.V and spending there time studying and in a library! oo er! Thats sound horrible!
But unfortunately thats probably what would of happened! no kidding.

So we thank sony, nintendo, namco, capcom and take2 for all there work to produce this! Ps2's Gamecube and Xbox.
P.C is one other invention that was the greatest invention of all time! if these wern't invented and thought of then we wouldn't be sitting here now chatting!

All people like playing games wether on a computer or board or even on T.V. So look to the future! What will be next?
Maybe you could think of some really good names for the next evolution of the gamecube or Ps2? Will Sony make another console called Ps3?

The Ps2 is 147mhz! wow! thats quite alot and brilliant graphics! But which is the most poweful machine? It must be Xbox with 733mhz!!! wow!! Thats nearly three times the Ps2's mhz!

Well in about 100 years there be a console with an awsome name which is the same replica as the real world. Which means that the consoles graphics will be almost real!!!

No one knows what will happen in the future apart from the manufacturers themselves! well i guess that will only plans for the next ten years.

But the games will improve ten times and will be by far the best! But will they follow on from the rest?

My prediction is: new consoles will be made and will be made with perfection and the entire graphics will be excellent! I can't wait!

Well all the games will be top qaulity and the best!

Thankyou for reading this and i hope these questions will be answered in time. Like they say: Only Time Will Tell!

Thanx Liam/Knuckles187
Mon 07/01/02 at 20:22
Regular
""It's me u want""
Have you ever wondered what would of happened if sony and nintendo and all great console manufacturers never evolved?

What if they had evolved but never got this far?

Well every game that comes out (new games) gets better and better, or does it? Well if we hadn't of had all these great manufacturers bringing out these superb and excellent consoles the world would of gone like this...

People would be watching T.V and spending there time studying and in a library! oo er! Thats sound horrible!
But unfortunately thats probably what would of happened! no kidding.

So we thank sony, nintendo, namco, capcom and take2 for all there work to produce this! Ps2's Gamecube and Xbox.
P.C is one other invention that was the greatest invention of all time! if these wern't invented and thought of then we wouldn't be sitting here now chatting!

All people like playing games wether on a computer or board or even on T.V. So look to the future! What will be next?
Maybe you could think of some really good names for the next evolution of the gamecube or Ps2? Will Sony make another console called Ps3?

The Ps2 is 147mhz! wow! thats quite alot and brilliant graphics! But which is the most poweful machine? It must be Xbox with 733mhz!!! wow!! Thats nearly three times the Ps2's mhz!

Well in about 100 years there be a console with an awsome name which is the same replica as the real world. Which means that the consoles graphics will be almost real!!!

No one knows what will happen in the future apart from the manufacturers themselves! well i guess that will only plans for the next ten years.

But the games will improve ten times and will be by far the best! But will they follow on from the rest?

My prediction is: new consoles will be made and will be made with perfection and the entire graphics will be excellent! I can't wait!

Well all the games will be top qaulity and the best!

Thankyou for reading this and i hope these questions will be answered in time. Like they say: Only Time Will Tell!

Thanx Liam/Knuckles187
Mon 07/01/02 at 20:23
Regular
"¬_¬"
Knuckles187(Liso) wrote:
The Ps2 is 147mhz! wow! thats quite alot and brilliant
> graphics! But which is the most poweful machine? It must be Xbox with 733mhz!!!
> wow!! Thats nearly three times the Ps2's mhz!

-------

Normal PCs nowadays are around the 1ghz mark, and 5 years ago the 150mhz PCs were the standard, so the 147mhz PS2 is quite a low amount.
Mon 07/01/02 at 20:25
"period drama"
It's all been said before.

Boring.

I take it you don't like library's then, or books, most probably.
How sad. I feel sorry for you
Mon 07/01/02 at 20:32
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
½pint wrote:
>
Normal PCs nowadays are around the 1ghz mark, and 5 years ago
> the 150mhz PCs were the standard, so the 147mhz PS2 is quite a low amount.

-------

Considering the amount of funtions a P.C has, a console needs a fraction of the amount - so even though compared to a P.C 147mhz is a little, for a console it is quite good (but not 733mhz X-Box standard).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.