GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Animal Crossing"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Animal Crossing'.
Wed 19/02/03 at 20:19
Regular
To me I find it like pokemon but they dont fight they just look cute like pikmin which was very boaring just picking little gay plant things to attack big stuff. The only good bit was seeing the pikmin getting eaten. I ahve read quite a bit about animal crossing and I don't really think it sounds that great.

Yes I know that nintendo make it and nintendo do make quite good games. Some are much better then others but some games not made by nintendo score as highly as games made by nintendo. So that dosn't mean that nintendo allways made great games.

Take super smash bros melee. I didn't find that as good as good as the first super smash bros game. There may be new charictors and better levels and stuff like that but that dosn't meen it is better game play and stuff like that.
Wed 19/02/03 at 20:19
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
To me I find it like pokemon but they dont fight they just look cute like pikmin which was very boaring just picking little gay plant things to attack big stuff. The only good bit was seeing the pikmin getting eaten. I ahve read quite a bit about animal crossing and I don't really think it sounds that great.

Yes I know that nintendo make it and nintendo do make quite good games. Some are much better then others but some games not made by nintendo score as highly as games made by nintendo. So that dosn't mean that nintendo allways made great games.

Take super smash bros melee. I didn't find that as good as good as the first super smash bros game. There may be new charictors and better levels and stuff like that but that dosn't meen it is better game play and stuff like that.
Wed 19/02/03 at 20:21
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Yes, but you see, this is a great game.
Wed 19/02/03 at 20:21
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
lame
Wed 19/02/03 at 20:24
Regular
"Festivus!"
It's great game. And it is like pokemon.
Wed 19/02/03 at 20:26
Regular
*yawns*
Wed 19/02/03 at 20:27
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Tony_Blair? Possibly the worst name ever. Who is it? I wonder. I really do.
Wed 19/02/03 at 22:29
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Take a hint from the name...
Wed 19/02/03 at 23:09
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Deadly Fatality :[ wrote:
> To me I find it like pokemon
just because it has animals in? thats deluded.

> but they dont fight they just look cute
they do more than "look cute"

> like pikmin which was very boaring just picking little gay plant
> things to attack big stuff.
you obviously missed the joys this game can give.

> The only good bit was seeing the pikmin getting eaten.
You sick sick boy.

>I ahve read quite a bit about animal crossing and I don't really think it sounds that great.
Then you havent read enough.

> Yes I know that nintendo make it and nintendo do make quite good
> games.
Thats a bit of an understatement...

> Some are much better then others but some games not made by nintendo > score as highly as games made by nintendo. So that dosn't mean that > nintendo allways made great games.
Ive finally worked out what you meant. You mean people other than Nintendo make great games? You are smart...

> Take super smash bros melee. I didn't find that as good as good [hehe] > as the first super smash bros game. There may be new charictors [hehe] > and better levels and stuff like that but that dosn't meen it is better > game play and stuff like that.
As anyone with any knowledge about differences between the first game and Melee will know, you are wrong. Take trophies- a great incentive to play, theres nearly 300 to collect! It keeps you playing for ages. And the Adventure mode, another great new feature. And of course there is almost 4 times as many characters playable, tons of new items, the game looks better, runs better, sounds better. It does have better gameplay "and stuff like that". So neh.
Thu 20/02/03 at 09:13
Regular
"aliens exist"
i want this game so badly, ordered it on sunday from dvd boxoffice, and they still havent even dispatched, it the a-holes
Thu 20/02/03 at 16:33
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
Deadly Fatality :[ wrote:
> Yes I know that nintendo make it and nintendo do make quite good
> games. Some are much better then others but some games not made by
> nintendo score as highly as games made by nintendo. So that dosn't
> mean that nintendo allways made great games.
>

So, because other people make good games, it shows nintendo don't allways makes good games.

Yes, i understand completely.....

It makes no sense at all, think before you speak little boy

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.