GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What have I missed?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/02/03 at 11:55
Regular
Hey all

After having all week until today off of work with the flu (which really sucked big balls), I'm back.

What's been going on here this week? Apart from missing the start of the new eegadp and the aftermath of valentines? Any posts of note to catch up on?

ta.
Thu 20/02/03 at 20:03
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Absolutely nothing.

Meh, I guess you've gathered that by now though....
Thu 20/02/03 at 19:57
Regular
Erm, yes, see below. Though you did miss the funniset thing, like, Kyz22, was like totally goin with her over there, but then like, I saw him, and said like hey! I'm goin with her, I ran across the street and got hit by a car, I went right through it, that was the second time that week, hurt a lot more the first time, then a big sign fell down on top of me. It was like, totally random.
Thu 20/02/03 at 13:00
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
You’ve missed Top Score slagging of Nintendo once again and generally being a Sony gimp. So nothing new really.
Thu 20/02/03 at 12:34
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
No worries, mate... :) In fact anyone else want a week off of work? Give me your adress, I'll cough into the scanner and mail it over.

Actually, start taking the pills now. If the one you're getting is anything like the one I just had, start chemming yourself up now or be prepared for at least 2 days unable to get out of bed - This one is real nasty.
Thu 20/02/03 at 12:24
"Darkness, always"
Slaveunit wrote:
> After having all week until today off of work with the flu (which
> really sucked big balls), I'm back.

SO IT WAS YOOOOUUU!!!

I'm coming down with the flu. I knew the internet was loaded with viruses, but this takes the cake.
Thu 20/02/03 at 12:17
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Ros is still down? That isn't nice to hear. Cheer up mate, I'll take you out on the bike sometime and you'll feel a lot better. :)

Apart from that, life as usual. Good-o.
Thu 20/02/03 at 12:06
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Just seems to be the usual going on except Rosalind is really depressed and can't shake it off.

Anything of note? Please, please read my 'stocking up for winter' thread and give me a comment (grovelling now!). It in the life etc. forum
Thu 20/02/03 at 12:04
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Nope, nothing particularly exciting went on.... as usual...
Thu 20/02/03 at 11:55
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Hey all

After having all week until today off of work with the flu (which really sucked big balls), I'm back.

What's been going on here this week? Apart from missing the start of the new eegadp and the aftermath of valentines? Any posts of note to catch up on?

ta.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.