GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"For the sake of mankind"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/02/03 at 15:42
Regular
Please... stop with all these infantile "Post a single word over and over again and increase your word count in a purile and asinine effort to make yourselves look clever which is essentially doomed to miserable failure because you are in fact coming across as quite the opposite" threads.

They're just pathetic.

Word Association.
Say a word that comes into your head
Say what you want
Make up a word
Type a few random keys and hit enter.

It's like sitting in a classroom and watching 3 years old spray paint all over the flor because they lack the coherency to commit anything decent to the board in front of their faces, so they fling their paintbrushes around in spasmodic bursts of quasi-controlled fits.

Do you not see how incredibly stupid you all look? Do you want me to spell it out any more? Just give the needless spam a rest. I know you all want to hit the magic number so that you can vote in the coming "Notable elections" but christ on a crutch, it's not exactly an important issue, and when some of you sucklings finally turn 18, you'll quickly lose interest in anything that makes you have to stand up and vote anyway.

Just shut it up.
Thu 20/02/03 at 17:04
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Having just read a few of 'em Unbeliever, I have to agree with you.
Thu 20/02/03 at 16:57
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Expletive Deleted wrote:
> I agree with IB, but for Gods sake, I wouldn't make a thread about
> it.

I would. They irritate the hell out of me, all these one post thread. What's the stinking point of them?
Thu 20/02/03 at 16:55
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Ouch, a little cruel. I actually quite like the original ones. Just nip in and type a word while waiting for something to happen.

But the copies - oh boy - how irrating. Whats worse is the regulars that go in to them and actually post something.
Thu 20/02/03 at 16:35
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I agree with IB, but for Gods sake, I wouldn't make a thread about it.

;)
Thu 20/02/03 at 16:28
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
Lets turn this topic into "Single words to use when trying to annoy newbies"

No?

O.K
Thu 20/02/03 at 16:25
Regular
"I like cheese"
I see.
Thu 20/02/03 at 16:25
Regular
"I like cheese"
Yes.
Thu 20/02/03 at 16:17
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Its half term.... the kiddies are all bored.
Half term = Spam
Thu 20/02/03 at 15:57
Regular
:D
Thu 20/02/03 at 15:56
"Darkness, always"
I would smack you in the face.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.