GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"R.I.P.Scooby"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/02/03 at 22:00
Regular
Yes, thanks to a little help from my friends...jive caps off please,and pistikus,nice walk through, shame about the name,so anyone needing help, tips, you name it, i have all the answers for this game.its being much too hetic for me though,me thinks i will try a nice quiet drive through london in the getaway next.... still learning, verona.
Thu 20/02/03 at 22:00
Regular
Yes, thanks to a little help from my friends...jive caps off please,and pistikus,nice walk through, shame about the name,so anyone needing help, tips, you name it, i have all the answers for this game.its being much too hetic for me though,me thinks i will try a nice quiet drive through london in the getaway next.... still learning, verona.
Thu 20/02/03 at 22:40
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
R.I.P. Scooby????
Thu 20/02/03 at 23:21
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
J-42 wrote:
> R.I.P. Scooby????

Verona has finished the game Scooby Doo on the PS2.

Hey that ryhmes :-)
Fri 21/02/03 at 12:17
Regular
do i detect a big dose of sarcasm here?
could rattle on about all sorts but thought this place was for game talk.
oh and mines a vodka, stella"s for the boys...see ya verona.
Thu 27/02/03 at 21:35
Regular
verona wrote:
> Yes, thanks to a little help from my friends...jive caps off
> please,and pistikus,nice walk through, shame about the name,so anyone
> needing help, tips, you name it, i have all the answers for this
> game.its being much too hetic for me though,me thinks i will try a
> nice quiet drive through london in the getaway next.... still
> learning, verona.
well now help me to finish the game
Thu 27/02/03 at 21:39
Regular
verona are u out there i need help
Thu 27/02/03 at 21:40
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
michelin man wrote:
> well now help me to finish the game

Welcome to the forums, if you look down this thread you will see a URL that points to www.gamefaqs.com it was posted by the user FinalFantasyFanatic, if you follow that (copy it and put it in a new browser window) you should find all the info you need.

It helped verona so it should help you.

Enjoy your stay here :)
Thu 27/02/03 at 22:00
Regular
so jive am i on the write threads now im new at all this
Thu 27/02/03 at 22:02
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Yep you are, now if you scroll down the page you'll find a post by a user called FinalFantasyFanatic he's posted a link to another webpage, follow my instructions and you should find all the info you need.
Thu 27/02/03 at 22:10
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Apologies from me, got the wrong thread, this is the second one verona started, hang on I'll go and find the other one for you and pop it to the top.

*ooops my bad*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.