GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone with a remote controlled car read tihs"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/01/02 at 22:18
Regular
do you live near a lake?

Has it frozen?

Is there enough ice to support the weight of your remote controlled car?

If yes to all the above then look at this link.

http://www.geocities.com/semajal/car.jpg

basicly thats 4 bits or duck tape with thumb tacks pushed through. Its then stuck onto the wheel with the spikes facing outwars. now time to enjoy many hours of driving on ice or other slippery surfaces. Trust me it really works.

PS don't drive to far away from the edge of the lake or you will lose your remote controlled car.
Sun 06/01/02 at 22:43
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
obviously.
Sun 06/01/02 at 22:34
Regular
Lord Semajal wrote:

Best bloody remote controlled car in the world!

Ha ha, wow it must be really good then.
Sun 06/01/02 at 22:25
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
also the rebound (my remote controller car) does float. It floated when i drove it into a hole in the ice and when it was driven into a rive and when i drove it into our swimming pool. Its also been driven down the stairs and through a dry (mostly) lake bottom.

Best bloody remote controlled car in the world!
Sun 06/01/02 at 22:23
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
um wheels of polystyrene would be usless cos they would have no grip. My remote controlled car can easily drive over ice.
Sun 06/01/02 at 22:21
"#1 Scapemonkey"
My mate had a remote controlled hovercraft, so water was no object. Why not make tyres out of polystyrene, or attach a bit to the bottom of an RC car to make it float?
Sun 06/01/02 at 22:18
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
do you live near a lake?

Has it frozen?

Is there enough ice to support the weight of your remote controlled car?

If yes to all the above then look at this link.

http://www.geocities.com/semajal/car.jpg

basicly thats 4 bits or duck tape with thumb tacks pushed through. Its then stuck onto the wheel with the spikes facing outwars. now time to enjoy many hours of driving on ice or other slippery surfaces. Trust me it really works.

PS don't drive to far away from the edge of the lake or you will lose your remote controlled car.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.