GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Transformers (Robots in disguise)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Transformers Armada'.
Fri 21/02/03 at 13:22
Regular
Anyone heard any new details about the transformers game coming out?, i remember hearing about it a while back but havent heard anything new,
i loved transformers when i was younger, and still have optimus -prime in my bedroom,
but i bet the game will be crap, as they will probably make it using the crap beast wars transformers of the new transformers armada. only the origina transformers willl be acceptable,

by the way who was everyones fave transformers?
my fave autobot was Optimus-prime, and my fave deceptacon was Soundwave
Fri 21/02/03 at 20:19
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Favourite Autobot - Sideswipe (the one that tranformed into a Lamborghini)
Favourite Decepticon - Soundwave

Ah memories, I'll confess that I'm actually looking to get all the old series on DVD. ;-))
Used to have shedloads of the toys when I was young and never missed an episode. ;-)

I remember being surprised at just how dark Transformers The Movie was. The characters we were used to seeing everyweek were suddenly being killed off with like 1 or 2 laser shots in the space of minutes !
Mind you, didn't care about the likes of Ironhide being kicked aside - crappy van transformer.

Jazz was a pretty decent autobot too. There was another autobot I liked but I can't rmember his name - I think Jack was in the full name. I also liked one of the Decepticon jets - the black one, but again, not sure of his name now.

Anyway, I'll quit now because I'm making myself look sadder by the sentance. ;-))

WheelJack ! thats one of the names I was trying to think of ! Er, I think.
Fri 21/02/03 at 19:17
Regular
"aliens exist"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Which song is that?
>
> Hunger?
>
>
> Hunger! I want it so badly! etc.
>
> I prefer:
>
> You've got the touch
> doo doo do do do doo
> You've got the poweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer
>
> YEAH!

touch, thats the one i was talking about,i have it on my phone its great
Fri 21/02/03 at 16:06
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
If they base it on the new Transformers series, I might actually cry for the sins of this game producing generation.
Fri 21/02/03 at 13:39
"Darkness, always"
The kicker with Transformers the Movie is that it is, in fact, an animé movie. The only "American" thing in it is the voice actors.
Fri 21/02/03 at 13:38
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I've been listening to lots of the songs from The Transformers The Movie soundtrack recently. 80's rawk!!
Fri 21/02/03 at 13:37
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Untitled wrote:
> actually, this is how sad i am, my ring tone on my phone is the song
> off the transformers the movie, you know, the one where autobot city
> is under attack and optimus-prime produces the single greatest line in
> film history
>
> "Megatron must be stopped, no matter the cost", then the
> music cuts in,
>
> "You got the touch, you got the power, yeah....after all is said
> and done, you never walk you never run, your a winner.....when all
> hells breaking loose you'll be riding the eye of the storm! GOD I LOVE
> TRANSFORMERS!

You're not sad - that is one of the all time greatest 80's soft rock tunes! Excellent work!

I loved a few shows from "back in the day" - Transformers, Dungeons & Dragons and Knightmare were part of the elite favourites.
Fri 21/02/03 at 13:35
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Yeah, i watched some new Transformers the other day. It was rubbish. The evil ones scream, "terrify" before they change! What's going on? Bring back the originals!
Fri 21/02/03 at 13:34
"Darkness, always"
Which song is that?

Hunger?

Hunger! I want it so badly! etc.

I prefer:

You've got the touch
doo doo do do do doo
You've got the poweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

YEAH!
Fri 21/02/03 at 13:33
"Darkness, always"
Transformers game...

*drools*

As long as it's on one of the more classical series, and not the new muticons or whatever the hell they are.
Fri 21/02/03 at 13:32
Regular
"aliens exist"
actually, this is how sad i am, my ring tone on my phone is the song off the transformers the movie, you know, the one where autobot city is under attack and optimus-prime produces the single greatest line in film history

"Megatron must be stopped, no matter the cost", then the music cuts in,

"You got the touch, you got the power, yeah....after all is said and done, you never walk you never run, your a winner.....when all hells breaking loose you'll be riding the eye of the storm! GOD I LOVE TRANSFORMERS!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.