GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Sims - Help"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Sims - Deluxe Edition'.
Fri 21/02/03 at 21:34
Regular
Hi, just recently signed up to the site. Anyway I need help with The Sims on the PS2. How do you get a promotion on the second house? Any recommendations on how this can be completed with ease.
Fri 28/02/03 at 19:00
Regular
"stone cold stunner"
thanx 4 all the cheats and cheat sites everybody
Thu 27/02/03 at 23:02
Regular
Ms NY wrote:
> There isn't many cheats around yet seeing as its quite new. But found
> a few.
>
> http://www.ps2home.co.uk/sims1.htm

Thanks for that.
Thu 27/02/03 at 21:13
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Who do you get promoted to level 2 in your Career in ''Get A life'' mode ? I'm a military Recruit
Thu 27/02/03 at 18:46
Regular
"cachoo"
There isn't many cheats around yet seeing as its quite new. But found a few.

http://www.ps2home.co.uk/sims1.htm
Thu 27/02/03 at 18:38
Regular
"stone cold stunner"
yes it is oh yeah do know any cheats 4 it
Tue 25/02/03 at 15:39
Regular
is that the level where you have to move out with some-one at the party?¿
Sat 22/02/03 at 21:45
Regular
"stone cold stunner"
hi. i'm new around here and i'm stuck on the sims if any body can help me then can they tell me how to do level 3 on the "get a life"bit please
Sat 22/02/03 at 08:39
Regular
"And some more !"
it was hard for me aswell because i found ou that you need to be in a good mood aswell as have good skills on whatever you do. Suppose milatery or daredevil try and get as many body points by working out and then also go in a good mood press right on the d pad and see what the sim is low on give him what he needs and when he goes to work press left on the d pad and than x it should say what he felt when he wnt e.g. good, average, poor.

Wait till you get to level 3 its hard
Fri 21/02/03 at 21:34
Regular
Hi, just recently signed up to the site. Anyway I need help with The Sims on the PS2. How do you get a promotion on the second house? Any recommendations on how this can be completed with ease.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.