GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who've you got in your AC town?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Animal Crossing'.
Fri 21/02/03 at 22:07
Regular
Just wondering, i've been playing for a week and the present residents of Oakwood (my town) are

Hector (chicken)
He's a dude, I don't think he ever sleeps, the latest i've played the game too so far has been 2am and he was still up.

Pinkee (Panda)
She's a joker, maketh me laugh very often and tends to give out lots of free furniture which is good.

Lucy (Pig)
She's friendly but a bit annoying to be honest, bit of a goody goody. Tends to be in bed by 9:30 every night which is annoying when another animal asks you to deliver something to her.

Lucky (Dog)
He's a joker, always talking about food and has a strange bandage on his head which makes him look like he's escaped from a mental hospital.

Spike (Rhino)
An angry muther he be, still he makes me laugh. Has a very strange taste in furniture though, his house is full of bulding site signs and has a steam roller parked in one corner.

Butch (Dog)
Another angry person, tends to be very grumpy because he stays up late. Not even worth approaching in the morning because he'll bite ya head off.

Spork (Pig)
He's a safe if a bit stupid pig, another early sleeper but he gives quite a few bits of clothing away so i'll let him off.

Leopold (Lion)
Looks like a cockface but is a safe guy, another one who never seems to go to bed and doesn't wake up till about 12pm every day.

I've got a goat and a penguin as well but I can't remember their names, they're only recent additions.

So who ya got?
Tue 25/02/03 at 22:17
Regular
I can't remember all the names of mine yet.

I only got it today.

One of them's already left though.
Pity, that bird was the closest - handy for quick errands...

I think my brother upset her by not talking to her very much.
Yep, we both share the same villiage.
Sun 23/02/03 at 21:21
Regular
Tony_Blair wrote:
> dvdboxoffice sent mean e-mail on the 19th saying shipped. should
> arrive wednesday?

Did they say that? Did you pay extra for shipping?
Sun 23/02/03 at 19:48
Regular
Same with mine :D cant wait til wednesday+
Sun 23/02/03 at 14:32
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
Sfone wrote:
> Whitestripes wrote:
>
> >despite my spelling and grammar being far supirior to theirs.
>
> How ironic

===

like a giant kick in the teeth, right there..

===
dvdboxoffice sent mean e-mail on the 19th saying shipped. should arrive wednesday?
Sun 23/02/03 at 00:32
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I now have the max of 18 people in my town.

My favourite is Portia.

She calls me her "ruffian".
Sun 23/02/03 at 00:17
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Microchips wrote:
> Is it me or does Tabby look stoned?

---

She's far exceeded looking stoned...
Sat 22/02/03 at 23:53
Regular
DVD Box Office sent me an e-mail today, saying they've shipped it. Seeing as I haven't paid extra for shipping, I'm thinking maybe it'll be here on Thursday/Friday? Anyone know?
Sat 22/02/03 at 22:15
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Leopold (Lion)
> Looks like a cockface but is a safe guy, another one who never seems
> to go to bed and doesn't wake up till about 12pm every day.

Well lion's do hunt at night. You cant blame the guy for catching some shut eye.
Sat 22/02/03 at 22:14
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Heh.
Sat 22/02/03 at 22:09
Regular
hush

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.