GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Burger King 2 - The Power of the Mystic Burger"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/02/03 at 22:17
Regular
If you're reading this, you've either read Burger King -The Game or you haven't. If you haven't, I suggest you take a while to read it.

N.B. This time it's a little more fantasy than just being a Burger King employee.

Onto the game however...

If you liked Burger King - The Game you'll love this ( if you hated Burger King - The Game, it's quite the opposite)

The Story is...

It has been seven years ( yes, seven years you freak!) since you started working with Burger King. You are 'the' Burger Lord. One day, a mysterious man shows up at your appartment the night before and tells you of an evil character known as the usurper of thrones ( possibly the worst knickname ever) ( damn! I spelt it with a 'k'! I am not egocentric!) this man gives ou the power of the Mystic Burger. You don't believe this crap, so you just go to sleep in your nice, warm, red, yellow and blue bed.

When you go into work the next day, you try to get past the Burger Guards but they will not lift their Burger Spears for your Royal Burgerness ( you!) They claim that you are not the Burger Lord and that a man called Mr. Usurper was the true one.

You find yourself transported to a distant land where the evil McDonalds burgers are trying to kill you. You must use all your moves ( Burger Punch, Burger Kick, Ketchup Beam and Fry Whack, to name but a few) to collect all the Burger Tokens in all of the land of McDonalds to trannsport yourself back to the real world for a showdown with Mr. Usurper.

Information e-mail [email protected]
This has been a Knick Knack production. All rights reserved.
Sat 22/02/03 at 11:13
Regular
That was funny if a little strange.
Fri 21/02/03 at 22:20
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
N.B. Keep a lookout for a lowdown on Burger King 2's gameplay. As this has been a story only post. Just to keep the suspense up , I won't post the gameplay for ages. just kidding :) !
Fri 21/02/03 at 22:17
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
If you're reading this, you've either read Burger King -The Game or you haven't. If you haven't, I suggest you take a while to read it.

N.B. This time it's a little more fantasy than just being a Burger King employee.

Onto the game however...

If you liked Burger King - The Game you'll love this ( if you hated Burger King - The Game, it's quite the opposite)

The Story is...

It has been seven years ( yes, seven years you freak!) since you started working with Burger King. You are 'the' Burger Lord. One day, a mysterious man shows up at your appartment the night before and tells you of an evil character known as the usurper of thrones ( possibly the worst knickname ever) ( damn! I spelt it with a 'k'! I am not egocentric!) this man gives ou the power of the Mystic Burger. You don't believe this crap, so you just go to sleep in your nice, warm, red, yellow and blue bed.

When you go into work the next day, you try to get past the Burger Guards but they will not lift their Burger Spears for your Royal Burgerness ( you!) They claim that you are not the Burger Lord and that a man called Mr. Usurper was the true one.

You find yourself transported to a distant land where the evil McDonalds burgers are trying to kill you. You must use all your moves ( Burger Punch, Burger Kick, Ketchup Beam and Fry Whack, to name but a few) to collect all the Burger Tokens in all of the land of McDonalds to trannsport yourself back to the real world for a showdown with Mr. Usurper.

Information e-mail [email protected]
This has been a Knick Knack production. All rights reserved.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.