GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Console wars"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/09/00 at 11:22
Regular
Who do you rekon will win the cosole wars? It's your choice, so have your say here.
Fri 08/09/00 at 19:12
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Taking bets now

X-Box 20/1
Sony 1/4 jt. fav.
Nintendo Evens
Sega 1000/1
Sinclair 2000/1
PC 1/4 jt. fav.
Commodore Don't be silly
Apple Mac HAA HAAA HEEEE HO HA HEEEE!!!
Fri 08/09/00 at 19:02
Some peoplE think that sony are Going to win the console wArs, but I Am not suRE. There are two many players in tHe markEt to Bet on anyonE in particular eSpecially now when new consoles are Turning up all the time.
Wed 06/09/00 at 18:55
Regular
The wars are more likely to lower prices, as if they put prices up, no-one would want to buy from anyone, but if they put prices down, then there would be more competition.
Wed 06/09/00 at 13:13
The console wars could end in the demise of SEGA which would be a shame. SEGA and Nintendo are great Gaming legacy's and we should be hoping that no-one will lose to badly. Having lots of different consoles may be bad news but hopefully everyone will be able to find there feet and hold there own. Is the industry big enough for 4 Software giants - SEGA, Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft. I certainly hope so.
Wed 06/09/00 at 12:41
Regular
"not dead"
I hope that none of them win. Imagine if we could only play on Sony machines, or Nintendo, or Sega? They would have a monopoly and could put prices up!
I think that the success of the various consoles will depend more upon the marketing than ever before. Say what you like about the Playstation, but it did bring consoles to the mass market, and make them cool to the general public. There are now so many casual gamers out there that don't read all of the reviews and will go on what looks coolest, and what will impress their mates, so whoever gets there message across will do best!
Wed 06/09/00 at 11:22
Who do you rekon will win the cosole wars? It's your choice, so have your say here.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.