GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"any1 goin to see Slipknot?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/01/02 at 13:54
Regular
on Valentines day im goin to see Slipknot in concert at the glasgow SECC,i just want to know if any1 else is goin and what seat there in im in front row siting looking forward
Wed 09/01/02 at 17:41
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I hate Slipknot too!!! They also BLAITANTLY copied the mask idea from 'The Misfits', who i don't really like. But lets not start all this pointless arguing again, when we agree that we hate Slipknot.

And what a way to spend valentines day! Treating that special someone to a live load of American a-holes trying to make out that they're something big!! She'll just love it, or is she a goth (no offence)??
Tue 08/01/02 at 21:42
mabye i am insaine mabye not guess thats any1`s desicion......
Tue 08/01/02 at 08:40
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Yes of course... oh wait, sorry, I just realised that I am *NOT* insane and that
> I do have taste in music, so I won't be going

That's quite an arrogant statement. Explain yourself now ;)

Slipknot's ethics are complete rubbish, what with the goats and half the rubbish that spews forth from their mouths.

It seems that the band are picking up in popularity, but I'd put money on it that it isn't the music that's attracting these new fans.

Gimmick first, music second...
Tue 08/01/02 at 08:36
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Serious Dave wrote:
> guess im the only i who likes and going to see
> Slipknot?

Hmmmmm....*thinks*
im not suprised its not everyones(or anyone in
> the fourms) cup of tea.im going with my big bro to have a good time so i dont
> really care.

I don't mind them, but there songs contain little variation for my liking and it ends up sounding akin to the first album. I prefer my Metal harder and faster in some respects from bands like; Dillinger Escape Plan, Burnt By The Sun, Napalm Death, Cephalic Carnage, Nile etc.
Tue 08/01/02 at 02:32
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
slipnot are the cakest thing i've heard in ages.

i would write a whole essay on how much i hate them but i can't be arsed.
Tue 08/01/02 at 01:00
Regular
"That's right!"
Yes of course... oh wait, sorry, I just realised that I am *NOT* insane and that I do have taste in music, so I won't be going
Mon 07/01/02 at 21:19
guess im the only i who likes and going to see Slipknot?

Hmmmmm....*thinks*
im not suprised its not everyones(or anyone in the fourms) cup of tea.im going with my big bro to have a good time so i dont really care.
Mon 07/01/02 at 11:10
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Umm, nope!!
Mon 07/01/02 at 10:33
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
i hate slipknot!!!!
Sun 06/01/02 at 17:16
Regular
"You've upset me"
Sounds like you're kinda party, Tim :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.