GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sonic Adventure 2 Battle Questions........."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Sonic Adventure 2 Battle'.
Sat 22/02/03 at 08:23
Regular
I know how to get Shadow's ancient light but I don't know how to do it. I know the area but when I get to it the electricity on the badniks always makes me drop down and loses my rings. Is there any special sequence to do this?

Where is Tails mystique melodie? I know it is on a level later on in the game where there are monkeys and grassy poatches and blocks and stuff but I cant remembre how to get it.

How do you do Dry Lagoon mission 3? I have Rouges pick nails and mystique melodie but I dont remember how to get the lost choa.

How do you get Knuckles mystique melodie? I have the digging claws.

Where do you find Tails cannon upgrade? I have boost.

How do you get Dr. Eggmans mystique melodie? I also have the boost on this.
Sat 22/02/03 at 13:13
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
Microchips wrote:
> www.gamefaqs.com

Thanks. I found out everything I needed to know except one thing :'(
Sat 22/02/03 at 12:49
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
pumba wrote:
> how do u defeat the ghost with knukles cos i can get him in the wall
> but i cant get him when he jumps intoi the wall?

Run around the ring collecting a few rings and when he stops to shoot fire run round and knock the ghost holding the hour glass then jump and glide after king boom boo and then drill drive him then do the same but on the walls just climb after him and press b to drive into the walls. If you find this dificult then keep pratising. I used to be really bad and found it so hard but when I played it today I done it in the first go because I have had previous pratice.
Sat 22/02/03 at 10:43
Regular
how do u defeat the ghost with knukles cos i can get him in the wall but i cant get him when he jumps intoi the wall?
Sat 22/02/03 at 10:17
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
www.gamefaqs.com
Sat 22/02/03 at 08:23
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
I know how to get Shadow's ancient light but I don't know how to do it. I know the area but when I get to it the electricity on the badniks always makes me drop down and loses my rings. Is there any special sequence to do this?

Where is Tails mystique melodie? I know it is on a level later on in the game where there are monkeys and grassy poatches and blocks and stuff but I cant remembre how to get it.

How do you do Dry Lagoon mission 3? I have Rouges pick nails and mystique melodie but I dont remember how to get the lost choa.

How do you get Knuckles mystique melodie? I have the digging claws.

Where do you find Tails cannon upgrade? I have boost.

How do you get Dr. Eggmans mystique melodie? I also have the boost on this.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.