GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Banjo kazooie N64"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Banjo Kazooie'.
Sat 22/02/03 at 11:32
Regular
Can anybody help?
I have virtually completed mumbos mountain,treasure cove, cavern,swamp freezey and gobis valley but now i am stuck and cant seem to progress through the 350 & 450 areas. All i get is a volcano like area with some houses. Also some water area with caves around the side but i can see a picture but cant get upto it.

Thanks
Tue 18/03/03 at 20:07
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Pringle28 wrote:
> Banjo kazzooie was an amazing game! I never played the second one cos
> it looked too similar to the first

So you turned down an 'amazing' game?!

;)
Tue 18/03/03 at 19:28
Regular
"2+2 is 3 yeah?"
Never mind about completing it! It brngs out my childhood memorys of being scared of Uglt Gruntilda!!!
Tue 18/03/03 at 18:08
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Banjo kazzooie was an amazing game! I never played the second one cos it looked too similar to the first. i completed it all and got the wicked ending at the end with the clips of the secret locations. that quiz show was so fun, i kept throwing myself in the lava when i got to the end just to play it again!

M64 magic! those were the days
Tue 18/03/03 at 16:56
Regular
"Plain Misunderstood"
kurt cobain wrote:
> marzipan wrote:
> Lugwig wrote:
> Ah, Banjo-Kazooie. Now that brings back great childhood memories.
> I'm
> gonna play it again now, boy I love that game. This time I'll get
> all
> the notes too. Ooh yeah.
>
>
> Have got to the end now but still can only find about 86 notes in
> click clock wood!!
> is there an easy way of getting jiggy from the engine/propellor room
> in rusty bucket bay?
>
> The last time I played Banjo- Kazooie was about 3 years ago. Oh, It
> was a brilliant game, I got something like 800 notes and 90
> jiggies.But now I've got my PS2 and my Gamecube and I chucked my N64
> in the bin.
>
> *cries*

YOU CHUCKED YOUR N64 IN THE BIN!!!!!!!!! (incredulous!)

Heh heh heh- I've still got mine. Traded BK in a while back, but it was a good game. Yessiree.
Before Rare went soft! (I know I'll probably get that comment thrust back down my throat by Rare zealots, but what the hell) ;)
Mon 17/03/03 at 21:37
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
marzipan wrote:
> Lugwig wrote:
> Ah, Banjo-Kazooie. Now that brings back great childhood memories.
> I'm
> gonna play it again now, boy I love that game. This time I'll get
> all
>
>
> Have got to the end now but still can only find about 86 notes in
> click clock wood!!
> is there an easy way of getting jiggy from the engine/propellor room
> in rusty bucket bay?

The last time I played Banjo- Kazooie was about 3 years ago. Oh, It was a brilliant game, I got something like 800 notes and 90 jiggies.But now I've got my PS2 and my Gamecube and I chucked my N64 in the bin.

*cries*
Mon 17/03/03 at 21:25
Regular
Lugwig wrote:
> Ah, Banjo-Kazooie. Now that brings back great childhood memories. I'm
> gonna play it again now, boy I love that game. This time I'll get all

Have got to the end now but still can only find about 86 notes in click clock wood!!
is there an easy way of getting jiggy from the engine/propellor room in rusty bucket bay?
Tue 25/02/03 at 16:27
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
marzipan wrote:
> Im in Gruntys lair in between freezy peak /gobis and there are two
> note doors.when you go through one of them you enter you see gobis
> picture follow it round and you get to a graveyard type area and at
> the end of the path you see a small hole at the side of brentilda.how
> do you get throu the hole.

To get through the hole go to the Haunted Mansion level and have Mumbo turn you into a Pumkin who is just the right size to fit through the hole.

The other note door is on the slope as you
> go up to the top of the witches hat ,as you go throu door you are at
> the edge of some water you dive in then find yourself in some more
> water but can see the next picture in some caves at the side and some
> jumps up the top of cave.

You need to swin through a hold at the bottom of the water and find a switch to raise the water and you can then reach it.

Anymore simple tasks? :D Hope ive helped.
Mon 24/02/03 at 23:07
Regular
Ah, Banjo-Kazooie. Now that brings back great childhood memories. I'm gonna play it again now, boy I love that game. This time I'll get all the notes too. Ooh yeah.
Sat 22/02/03 at 15:59
Regular
Im in Gruntys lair in between freezy peak /gobis and there are two note doors.when you go through one of them you enter you see gobis picture follow it round and you get to a graveyard type area and at the end of the path you see a small hole at the side of brentilda.how do you get throu the hole.The other note door is on the slope as you go up to the top of the witches hat ,as you go throu door you are at the edge of some water you dive in then find yourself in some more water but can see the next picture in some caves at the side and some jumps up the top of cave.
Sat 22/02/03 at 11:44
Regular
If I remember right you have to go to the water area where you can see the pic, get onto the land out of the water. Then there should be another gap to your left, jump out using the flip flap then guide yourself into the gap, repeat this till you reach the picture.

I may be wrong though, I haven't played it for aaaaaaaaages.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.