GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm A Regular!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/01/02 at 12:20
Regular
Ok, don't get overly excited or anything, but I just wanted to tell you all that after 22 days, I am now a Regular in the forums of Special Reserve.

When I first came here, I was daunted and taken back by the size of these forums. Now I feel like I've fitted in quite well and I really enjoy coming on here most days.

I would like to give my thanks to Stryke and Rasta, although we haven't always seen eye to eye. I would like to thank MJSwerver for helping me when I was a JAT. Also, Ant, Grix, Rickoss and his gang, my friend Dave (Wierd Kid) also deserve a mention. I am giving a very special thanks to the Special Reserve Staff Members for my two Gameaday wins.

So, I sit here 22 days, 2 GAD's, 300 posts and 60,000 words later as a Regular.

Thanks again.
Mark.
Sun 06/01/02 at 14:14
Regular
I have a very low word count as I never post long topics or give long replies. I do a few liners or paragraphs. My words per post are 26.9
Sun 06/01/02 at 14:14
Regular
Meh.
Sun 06/01/02 at 14:09
Regular
"¬_¬"
½pint wrote:
> Well done, but one thing, how come you have such a high word count? Do you just
> post massive topics and posts, because most of my posts are a paragraph or
> longer and I'm only on 20,000. Just wondering.

No, I'm actually on 30,000. Not that anyone cares, but I thought I'd just point it out.
Sun 06/01/02 at 13:33
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
½pint wrote:
> Well done, but one thing, how come you have such a high word count? Do you just
> post massive topics and posts, because most of my posts are a paragraph or
> longer and I'm only on 20,000. Just wondering.

I checked my words per post count a while ago and it was 190+, which may explain something. Well, I just love posting on here and find it really fun. Then again, I could just be a government experiment gone wrong. You shall never know.

::Runs away as FBI chase him::

Thanks for the kind comments everyone. Mark.
Sun 06/01/02 at 13:31
Regular
"¬_¬"
Well done, but one thing, how come you have such a high word count? Do you just post massive topics and posts, because most of my posts are a paragraph or longer and I'm only on 20,000. Just wondering.
Sun 06/01/02 at 12:57
Regular
"The GAD Realm"
sorry - I meant "very *good* stats" - silly typos
Sun 06/01/02 at 12:56
Regular
"The GAD Realm"
very goos 'stats', and I do wish you all the ebst as a 'Regular' Salevaa
Sun 06/01/02 at 12:41
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
AfroJoe wrote:
> You'll have to wait another few hours for regularism to poke in. :-)

Why
> didn't you include me in your list? Damn dirty Salevaa! :D

You're in Rickoss's gang aren't you?
Sun 06/01/02 at 12:41
Regular
Nice to see my name mentioned....hey, whats this!? MJSwerver? WTF is that about mate? :P
Sun 06/01/02 at 12:39
Regular
Nice to see my name mentioned there salevaa ;) Good luck in being a regular.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.